Looking for a commune and people who care for each other

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by Temporas, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Temporas

Temporas Guest

Hello, my name is vincent, im not gonna life, most of my life i have been a bit depressed, with the pressure of society, and trying to meet expectation when even my family would always put me down, ive kinda finally hit rock bottom and i decided i would rather just want out, im looking for a commune of like minded people who care for one another, away from the stress and pressure of society, and where i guess everyone is just supportive and kind, which i have trouble finding here, if anyone would like to contact, i have been told i am a hardworker and most of my bosses have liked me a lot. but i just feel a bit broken by society and i would literally do ANYTHING just to get out and find fellow people i can be happy, i am 20 years old and live in youngstown ohio, i think my family is about to disown and im very scared, my email address is...Vdas93@gmail.com, if anyone would lime me to join their commune i would be more than happy and i will be a very hardworker and do my part and help in any wat possible, thanks you very much!:confused:

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Hey you sound like a nice kid. Check out IC.org I C is for intentional communities. They have a big list of communes and you can pick one out.

3. AlchemistGeorge

AlchemistGeorge Living Communally since 1995

You can also check out the communities forum over at Permies (a permaculture group). There are often postings from groups looking for people. http://www.permies.com/forums/f-6/community

Stormoutainman is right about ic.org - that is the biggest directory of communities.

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Peace and light to you AlchemistGeorge. Most communes in Colorado have disappeared in the last 30 years.