Look at yourself.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DarkLunacy, Jun 6, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok... Get a huge black light and look at yourself in a mirror... Look close... Notice any funky colors all over yourself? I find a lot of florecent orange. Yes I know what that is and yes I relize thats nasty. But then you got all sorts of crap. My hand glowed bright white for a week once.

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

It is your soul.

3. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Did you identify what the traces of orange were? What were they? I don't understand.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Its gross... Acneish blackheads. -God- once again you prove your ignorance. I had industrial strength cleaner on my hand from cleaning car parts.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

God is nothing but a chant of endless ignorance that feeds off anyone who is oppressed/humble.

Of course, he probably feels obligated to say something insulting to me or vaguely threatening in response.

The soul, on the other hand, is not something his primitive mindset is yet able to truly percieve: as he is too perfect for perception itself.

Despite my own humble, simple, vastly borring life, my remarks have stung him and he might be quite upset by now; but because we have not only come to expect his childlike responses, but have also grown accustom to them, I fully expect the same behavior to continue though I wonder if this is the right time right now as I am expressing it.
    LoL.

6. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I had on a black Static X Pullover and when I went under one once all this white fuzz showed up and i was like woah, I need to buy a black light, what are the best kind?

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I actually got one from wallmart that held up nicely. Id recomend something from spencers though
    [edit]HerbuhLover I love you :p

8. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Herb -

Thy God does not take pleasure in the pains of others.

Saying that I am ignorant shows how ignorant you are on the topic of ignorants. If this is confusing - just ignore.

BUT...

Your Lord would much be happier if you succombed to the light in which I wish to bathe thou soul in. Irish Spring soap will also do good in thy bath.

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

You know... normally I hate the idea behind blocking people as it blocks out true free speech... but God has nothing intelligent to say AT ALL. And it brought a smile to my face knowing I wouldnt have to read half ass wannabe old english. You don't even know where to place- You know what forget it. You ignit 14 year old you

10. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well god is incredibly talent at ripping off everyones ideas and blaming others for not admitting it was his idea.

11. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

The concept of playing God wasnt even his. The original God (Author of renowned book Godfuck, see Amazon now lol) was funny. He acted like a normal person and played the god card when apropriate.

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

-yea this -god- just gets more strung out paranoid and annoying as time progresses

13. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

my freckles look wierd under blacklight...much more prominant...yuck. last year i dyed my hair with uv reactive color. it was badass. i used to sit around with the blacklight on just to amuse myself.

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

lol. My hair glows a bit right now. Its a weak light I got. Take a light in the bathroom... Kidna nasty lol
    (PS You got a pic of that? I'd love to see it)