Longhair hip only pleaze!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by jailmate, Dec 30, 2004.

1. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well ya know i was well educated but alwase taught to respect others at first i thought this was humuer i have since realised that is not maybe hese right and your a bunch of wanabes ,,did you ever stop to consider that this man grew up in a totaly different situation than you i am 44yrs old i have met men who are illitterit that you might be asking for help one day who do you think you are? did you stop to think the man might be deaf and has been outing up whith your ridicule all his life! if you want to know or think you are show it and remember some get the spoon and some dont

2. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i apoligize for my spelling but this is pissing me off your becoming that witch you prostilatize that you do not want to be with some exeptions

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i was about to chime in with some insults about A-campers affording computers, ut then i remembered that i know one who has one, i actually had to drive him to the store to buy it. he spends alot of time online too, actually he talks alot like this dude writes. hey jail mate you arent in southcarolina are you?

4. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I see your point.
    But the truth is, he's not.
    People I know have talked to him in e-mail and he has admitted that it is just a show for the forums.
    What can you do, though?

5. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

i wasn't aware there was hair on my heart:p

6. Nathan11

Metaphorically speaking, totally!
    :)

7. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

he might be from any rural county i could wonder about all of you who choos to put him down so hard do you think you can take 60yrs of ridicule ?

8. Nathan11

You really think he's 60 as well?
    (There are MANY MANY people on here who lie non-stop. But, he's from the Netherlands if I recall correctly. He also speaks perfect English and lives in the US [Northeast].).

9. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well if that is the case he certianly gets a rise out of us all dosnt he i agree that no one should be that rude but he certainly can bring and show a mans charicter like i said i hope you excuse my spelling .

10. shoelaceknots

shoelaceknots Member

11. VooDooChildSG

VooDooChildSG Member

12. Daizee

Daizee Member

My hair in no way makes me a hippie(even though people already assume). It's the spirit of the way you do things and live. I was camping just recently in OK and it was beautiful. I woke up and thought I heard Phish playing so I walked around trying to find some cool kidz and it ended up being some snot nose kidz with new camping gear who couldn't build a fire and were watchinga DVD camping. I think that's who jailmate is talking about.

13. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

i love everything you just said, i feel the same way!!! :D

14. Nathan11

"that i was born 50 years late the pain is unbearable for me"

Man, you need to understand, you were born in the right generation.
    The spirit that filled the 60's had nothing to do with the TIME.
    It had to do with the people.
    The people, man, ya dig?
    If you just open your soul, and send out your energies, people will feel 'em.
    We're all one conciousness, it's time we act as one.

15. SoftParade

SoftParade Member

True, very true. But it’s not the time that gives that belonging to the 60s but the spirit and the people. It’s not about time but place, a place where we can find what we have not yet created. Not that we don’t have it really but haven’t fully pulled it back form it’s disappearing. I’m talking about the hippie spirit of togetherness. The soul, the spirit as an individual feels at wrong place. While the feelings create what is right and wrong. Wrong in time? Just a feeling perhaps not the truth itself! I believe there’s no such thing as living in wrong time, then I’m born in wrong time and so shall I die. But there’s a reason for why we are here. Hippie spirits don’t just belong to the 60s/70s.

We can be here to make changes (if that’s the purpose) not to try to dream too much of changing what has already been changed cause we can dream of the same spirit but closer to us in time. The past has been, the future hasn’t happened and now is the only time life takes place for sure so I hope we’ll make it a better place with greater peace love and freedom, a greater togetherness then what the beautiful hippie generation has created in the 60s. Instead of feeling that pain and “misplacement” in time such as many of us can feel, we can, I really believe that we can make it as free spirited in the new gathered generation, as peaceful, as liberated as far as farther then the 60’s surrealism and all that wildness … Hey If I sound like a dreamer “I’m not the only one” :) . It would be a movement of bunch of dreamers but dreams are what created a lot of what is now.
    So I say just like you “its time we act as one”.

Peace out!

16. kosmic kamper

kosmic kamper Member

17. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

thanks friends

18. Vulva Queen

Vulva Queen Member

I'm going to go shave a hippie's head so he/she will magically lose his/her sense of identity! *gasp* obviously your lifestyle is determined solely on how you look.

and about the old hippies denouncing the young ones, that's just some bullshit superiority trip. any actual hippie doesn't do that so I wouldn't worry too much about that. ;)

19. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

i agree with what most of you are saying, its not how you look that makes you a hippie. Its whats inside of you, your soul. and i dont think just becuz i wasnt born in the 60's or i didnt live through those times, that doesnt make me a poser or wanna be hippie. call me a hippie if you want, but im just trying to be myself and how i know to act.Its not right to call someone a poser if they arnt. I just wear and act how i feel confortable, and thats probably how other "young hippies" act or dress so we are not trying to mimic someone to be cool, we are just doing it to be ourselves.

20. sumtinbuggy

sumtinbuggy Member

Ahhhhh!!!!
    This thread brought back some memories and reminders of how much of a fucking dirt bag loser Jailrape really was!