Longhair hip only pleaze!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by jailmate, Dec 30, 2004.

1. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

got no time 4 teen jerkoff whan-nah-bee hip kiddies who will never
    have it 2 be hip. Yuhzzez kiddiez will only be like your play dumb dad, go 2 young hippyzwhanabeez pleeze.

2. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

I can stick around though, right? :p

3. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

what does it take to be hip? please enlighten us! i thought one who was hip would not discriminate, which is what you are doing.

edit: actually, i'm sure a lot of these kids are phony. then again, so are many adults. most of the world is posers. i have never been anything but myself.

4. paix

paix Senior Member

my hair is about halfway to my butt, can I stay?

5. riverrunsthru

riverrunsthru Member

first paragraph: very true.

second paragraph: i am unsure if i agree with this or not. what DOES it take to be authentic? and how do we categorize a hippy anyway? we are all individuals. all of us that proclaim that we are hippies all have hippy qualities possessed in us, all different from eachother....no one is a perfect hippy, because none such exists!! and if these people that we speak of are "posing", lets say to maybe to impress someone, they will hopefully snap out of it and live their true life. if not, part of their being is a person who wants to impress another. its impossible to put people into cliques.

6. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

am i the only one who doesnt get a word that guy says?

7. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

To be a real? hippie you'd have to be there when it was taking place. Or you would have to live like and think like we did back then. I don't think any * New hippies are being made. Dont get me wrong. I'm not say the young ones arent hip, they're just not hippies. They are what have evolved from the hippies as time and circumstances have passed. What made us hippies was the fact that we were the first of our kind to unite and stand up and holler Injustice realizing the need for change in our time.. There can only be one first. The legasy we left was enlightenmen, we opened the door so to speakt. The younger ones are to build on that. They are to take it further with what was already laid out for them. As we hand over the flame to light the path to peace we need the young ones to take it and move forward in peace. If we dont stop the negativity the universe is going to throw it back at us and we will be doomed.
    As the Prophies and Revelations have come to pass, we are at The End of Days.
    All the negativities are gathering in our universe and toiling and boiling gathering more and more bad energy. When the universe is full of negativity it will cause a tremendous energy force that will come as the Solar Winds and take us down. We have to find a way to stop or slow down the use of fossil fuel and we must stop hating our brothers and sisters and learn to live in harmony with our earth.
    For us (the human race) to come to a place where we must stand up and make a difference is to think positive and do positive things. If we dont thin down the negs and start build up the pos. we will blow our world up.
    I believe that this is what we as the hippies of old were trying to accomplish. Peace around the world to dispurse the neg and overcome it with tranquility. The change will come when all good people gather to pray and manifest it. One does not have to be a hippie to change the world. We are all brothers and sister here on the plane of consciousness and we must come together in love for one another. We must save ourselves and our planet. PRAY people PRAY, we must all pray for our salvation. We must put forth an effort that is so strong that it reaches the universe and dilutes the negativity that hangs over us. If we dont change ourselves then the universe will change us.
    Please Pray for positive changes and love your fellow humans this coming new year. We are all in this together and no one will be spared when the shit hits the fan. We are the only ones that can make it happen.
    I believe that it can happen. I think that we did it back in the 60's. I think we gave the earth a reprive but we wern't consistant and the neg started building back up.
    It's up to us brothers and sisters. Together we will stand in unity strong and tall seperate we shall parish. Think about it, pray about it. Love one another. It's not that hard. LOVE LOVE LOVE Blessed Be.

8. shameless_heifer

Jailmate sweetie, I dont mean to be rude, but it has nothing to do with hair, that's an ego trip. Bald people have hearts and souls too. It's not the lenght of your hair that makes you cool or hip, it's what you believe in and how you live and treat others. It's who you are inside that counts not the image you dress yourself with. Ego's job is to distory the body. There are many many long hairs that do and practise negative behavior, their hair cannot cover evil intent. It's incorrect thinking to steriotype one because of hair lenght. Charles Manson had long hair as did Jesus Christ. One was a messenger of Peace and Love, one was a messenger of Hate and Distruction. I choose to be Christ like. What's your choice. Bring forth the love and forget about self indulgence. Blessed Be for all the people.

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No no no... "hairz" is a state of mind in the sense he speaks... and people seem to view people with long hair differently, more than someone bald... for some reason. I tend to get it.

10. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

day all hadhave dat hairy way uv makin uz peasants submit 2 dare Karizmah,
    their hairy personah made dam stand out uv duh anthill.

11. shameless_heifer

Jailmate I dig hair, I have hair. But if I lost my hair I would hope I was still loved. I would be the same inside and my heart would still give and seek love. I wouldn't want to think that my exsistance relied on something so superficial as hair. An open heart is more valuable then physicial appearence. Some of us old hippies lose our hair with coming age. I would be saddened to think we lost our cool with it :-(. LOVE LOVE LOVE Brother... Blessed Be

12. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

what about Sinad O'Conner?I think it has to do with the fact that these people didn't wear hats.All except for Castro,but a cute little green military cap doesn't really count.The only thing hats are good for is so wanna-be straight people can hide their hair under them.

13. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i have long hair. but i dont know what you're talking about

14. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Danks from de earth, Laugh and jump on the lands where hair grows out of the ground and trees.. natty dread danks, love laugh and play. With goddess in the trees, look over my shoulda and all i see is love in eyes, fractals, and moss hangin off earthen locks.

15. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:( at what point did this become the ghetto-hippie forum? :$

16. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

da da vat are thou doing towday ?

17. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

"got no time 4 teen jerkoff whan-nah-bee hip kiddies who will never
    have it 2 be hip. Yuhzzez kiddiez will only be like your play dumb dad, go 2 young hippyzwhanabeez pleeze."

Uhhh... SPEAK ENGLISH, PLEASE!!! I mean come on, what in the mothery goodness does Yuhzezz mean?! Good lord, think of how your poor mother would react seeing such terrible grammar and spelling!

18. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

no i dont call myself a hippie

19. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Duh, duzz dat mean U iz ah shorthair?

20. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

duh point iz a littl blunted on duh spin uv du roundhed buzzin pigz.
    iv nut, dan grew it, HAIR