Longest Threesome With The Same (3Rd) Person

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by buzzgunner, Aug 25, 2017.

?

How long has your longest threesome (with the same 3rd person) lasted?

1. Only once

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. Several times

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. A few months

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Half a year

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. One year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Several years

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

As many of you know, I'm a big fan of threesomes (especially MFM.) Mine didn't last as long as I would have liked, but it got me thinking. How long have other folks threesomes lasted? Did you like it with the 3rd person so much that you kept get back together with them for sex on a regular basis. (If you've had threesomes with more than one other person, restrict your answer to whichever threesome lasted the longest.)

Mine lasted just a little over half a year and included my wife and our best male friend. We'd get together (on average) about 2-3 times a month.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not into threesomes at all. Another guys junk and all that being there is just a big turn off for me. It's not like a locker-room kind of thing for me at all. It's weird. But, I have had a foursome where my friend and I took two girls in the same room. That was okay. But I've definitely had better sex. It wasn't supposed to be good sex though really. I kind of just did it 'cause I wanted to and because I was pretty good friends with my friend. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Several times first year. Not always mfm threesomes. lots of meetings with other couples. and mfmf meetings. She would meet him alone many times. First couple of years would meet, at least once a month. Then next couple of years only 3-4 times a year, unless we ran across each other at a party or something. But an affair that lasted about 5 years.

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We have a friend that cumms over every Saturday night , and has for the past 25 years! Mmmmmmmm!

bamahandman, ahsorandy and jimandjan like this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

lucky woman. My wife would have loved a deal like that.

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

No kidding. I know that my wife would have been in heaven if ours had lasted that long! Not too long ago, I asked her what she would have considered the ideal frequency for us to get together with our friend for sex (back when the threesome was still active.) She said, without much hesitation, "twice a week". I wish I'd know that then. I'd have worked harder to have him fuck her more often! :)

jimandjan likes this.
  7. Goander

Goander Members

Twice.

8. grower88

grower88 Members

Longest was a few months with an ex and her BFF, first time it happened was after a night out we were all drunk, they were fooling around with each other then my GF starts fooling around with me, invites her BFF to join and that was that. We spent so much time at the BFFs place it just became a regular thing, unfortunately the BFF got a BF and we called it quits.

9. LuvCookies85

LuvCookies85 Members

Threesome can be a lot of fun given the right people. My longest lasting one was with my cousin and her husband. It started out as a gift for him and we all enjoyed it so it happened several times again after that.

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’d guess it was about 45 minutes