Longest Blowjob

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Wet_finger, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Lightining

Lightining Member

I usually suck cock for 30 minutes to an hour and a half

2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I dont worry how long it takes my hubby to cum. I just enjoy doing it.

3. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I don't usually go for a record, but sometimes I like to draw it out and make him cum huge when it happens. I guess the longest I've gone was maybe 20 minutes, but that's not the norm. I usually get it done pretty quick.

4. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Did you two take a nap while crossing a time zone?

5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I love to edge my husband with my mouth
    Longest so far was about an hour. At that point he was shaking all over amd begging to be aloud to cum.

Giod times

BoyToy69, erofant, Jerkaddict and 4 others like this.
  6. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I’ve gotten about 10 minutes. I just get thinking I am wasting time and push her over and fuck her. I would love to just sit back and let her take care of it for as long as it takes. My brain gets in the way

iamjustme likes this.
  7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

If you are into it try some restraints.

paula_sweetcheeks likes this.
  8. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Ok. Will do. Great idea thanks

9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I believe my longest was way back in my early 20's. A girl blew me for what seemed like 30 minutes or so. For many guys, myself included, it is harder to cum this way. I am rather large down there and most gals jaws hurt after short periods because they have to hold their mouths open so big. How this girl was able to go for so long is a mystery to me.
    BTW - she gave the best head I ever had. She loved doing it, and was a swallower. She would practice at it, trying different ways asking me if this felt better etc. She was the best I ever had at avoiding "teething" you to death.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  10. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Longest I’ve had was for a little over an hour. The thing was I came after 30 min or so but she just swallowed and kept going. She wanted to keep going after the second load too but by that point my penis was too sensitive for me to continue.

LowHangers and Deejay88 like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah...I dated a woman after my divorce 6 years ago that was like that. She swallowed two loads and never once gave me a sign she wanted to stop. That woman could suck cock, I had to stop her after 75 minutes.

12. Jenny Dion

Jenny Dion Members

Lucky you if he lasted 45 minutes!!
    Love to see that film!!!

jmadre likes this.
  13. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

My wife and I were driving back from a family get together one night and she decided to start sucking my cock at the same time my aunt called me on my cell phone linked to my car. My wife got very loud in her sucking to try to embarrass me but I stayed on the phone with her for 32 minutes before I finally came in my wife’s mouth. It was nice!

14. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I can't hold back during a bj But on the bright side after I cum, another bj can make me hard again straight away And then I could be sucked forever Lol
    I don't think I got more than half an hour though .. They get tired and we move to the pussy

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Getting sucked for a second load after he/she has swallowed the first is simply the best provided they are willing and capable of sucking for 60-90 minutes. I've done it many times myself. I love to keep sucking his cock after he's shot his load in my mouth, it's flaccid for a while which is enjoyable to suck on before it begins to harden again.

16. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think the longest was about 15 minutes.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just a couple weeks ago I was sucking three cocks back and forth for almost two hours. Yes, my jaw was sore but we all wanted to see if I could make them cum three times each with my mouth. I failed...Only got 8 loads, not the goal of nine. I just couldn't suck any more without a break...I did get two more loads 40 minutes later after my jaw was rested. That's was an experience I'll never forget.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. suxntx

suxntx Members

I’ve sucked a guys cock for several hours. I have never timed them but I love giving long blowjobs. I’ll suck all day and all night if it’s up to me.

juicelover and LowHangers like this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Longest one was 2 hour long. Deepthroat and sucking, swallowing my load, then it continued. Maybe I came within 10 or 15 minutes.
    I was amazed I stayed hard especially it was extra sensitive. Done nicer, I believe I would have orgasmed again.

Longest one before the explosion, 1.5 hour. A couple more a little over an hour long.

20. Pete1161

Pete1161 Members

About one hour for me , she used her hair on my balls to control my movement, incredible feeling to be controlled like this.