Long Hair

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Man What is up With everyone Thats bags on Long Hair, Jeez Everybody in my School Says Long Hair Is Gay, This Isnt The 60s, Call me a girl Etc... I Dont understand this.............

[​IMG]
    Stop War..... Try Peace, Love

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wave your freak flag high

3. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

LOL Yeah Tell me about

4. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

Hey man long hair is cool shite! My 58 year old dad(old hippie) has long hair! all the guys where i live have long hair, so we'll accept you ;0)

5. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

My 13 year old brother has long hair and everyone always mistakes him for a girl. They figure.. "hmm.. long hair = girl". Bah. Long hair rules on BOTH sexes. :)

6. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

People who put down those who are different are afraid... ;)

They're afraid of someone coming along and changing their capitalist way of life. That's why they insult about our differences. Whether our hair, our lazy eye, or our weight, etc. They feel that change is a problem, and something must be done. :mad:

It's a feeling that has always been here, and will always be around. All of our heroes suffered some, otherwise, ruthless form of criticism. Jesus was crucified, because of his radical ideas on how the world should be. Again, it all traces back to capitalism and a certain mentality that makes our bullies, jocks, yuppies, etc.; feel that the only reason why there is difference, is for them to insult and put down the idea of differences.

If everything was all straight-laced and the same, what would the world become? There has to be rebellion against something, for this world to even function. God gave us freewill for a reason... THINK!!!!!!!! :confused:

Which is why we should, still strive as much as we can, for peace in everything. I've come to understand that, most politicians think that the definition of peace, is just no fighting, but there is a hostile feeling overtaking the nations or whathaveyou...

The Real Definition of Peace is an calm in everything, even when there are feelings of hostility. And it makes me sad, that some people will not know, understand, or care about the kind of feelings and lifestyles that us of the hippie kind live for. Which is what peace and freedom really are. The right to do whatever you want, or the right to be a good person. :)

7. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I love my long hair...But over here its been a fad to grow your hair and get braids...i just let my hair be...

8. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

mmn.. yeah.. long hair is groovy, dont cut it cause other people dont like it.. and to tell the truth, its reallly hot on guys... i used to have really long hair, but i cut it last year, cause my mum was really attached to it, and shes like "no, no youll regret it, youll miss it." i dont really, i think ill grow it back, i didnt cut it that short, like shoulder lenth. so yeah... do what you want, as long as you arents hurting anyone im cool with it, wear your hair however you like it, wear shoes or not, wear clothes or not, have purple hair or not... free choice.. ok.. yeah. im dont with my Rant, Love yall.

9. thepixies

thepixies Member

i have long hair and i dont see why people call us gay, i mean the majority of gay people have short hair.

10. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

short hair (sorry if you have it) is pretty weird looking IMO. long hair is so natural, it brings out a natural expressive beauty in people. i'm really attracted to guys with long hair, most guys have longer then me i've liked! haha. my hairs brushing shoulders/hanging two inches below....dreads and whatnot change it everyday. hehheheheh.

ive never liked chicks with short hair unless they are pixielike cuz its just weird looking you know? guys with short hair are too normal....i see it around too much but s'ok. wear your hair how you people like, you shouldn't have to conform to this stupid society.

11. xZx

xZx Member

I always thought it was weird when people say guys with long hair are gay, most of my friends who actually are gay all prefer guys with short hairand have short hair themselves. i know im generalising but still its just silly to say long haired guys are automatically gay raaaa i hate people who judge just like that :mad:

12. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

long hair on guys is hot. especially if its curly or dreaded. like yesterday i was making out with my best friend (who has dreads) and when my hand went in his hair, it just felt wonderful. more pure and natural. but really, to each his own. i've seen guys with long hair who don't look that great with it (i don't like perfectly straight hair) and i've seen guys with short hair who look amazingly hot. its whatever they like best.

13. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

I think long hair is sexy I was watch a program called what not to wear and this guy had long haire and they were cutting it and I was crying because I was like no you can't cut it. I just love long hair so much on guys :).

14. candy

candy Member

hey man,who gives a bloody shite about the way you do your hair?
    come on man,be free! I get comments every day 'bout the way i look but man...I am my one person,mind,etc...small minded people mostly don't have a life so...WAVE YOUR FREAK FLAG HIGH baby!

amen!
    peace
    candy

15. thepixies

thepixies Member

^^^well said^^^

16. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

mmm i love guys with long hair!! its so sexy

17. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

That's just another weird, pointless societal rule to divide the genders. Like- females can wear two tubes of cloth or one tube of cloth around their legs, and males can only wear two tubes of cloth. It just serves no purpose! And if we see a guy wearing a skirt we freak out like society has lost it's moral fiber because some people choose not to adhere to every stupid tradition. Yay for guys wearing long hair, good for you!

18. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

fuck the tubes, i'll go naked!!!!!!!!!! i think dudes who wear the kilts are awesome.....but man, i miss guys who wear the bell bottems =(. baggy cargo pants falling off the ass is not hot!!!!

19. katherine

katherine Member

One of my friends is a boy who has long hair, and he always gets called gay and things, although he always has loads of girlfriends (including me at one stage, but we both found we got on better as just friends). He doesn't mind that to much though, but he gets really cross when people say things like "you'll never get a job unless you get your hair cut", or make comments about him being scruffy and things, especially as me and many other girls he knows have hair as long if not longer than his, and often less tidy (last time I met him I'd rushed in the shower just before gping out, so mine was in ultra friz mode :) ), but nobody minds. Personally, I tend to look at men with shaved heads or really short hair as being more gay than those with long hair anyway, and most of the gay people I've known have had shaved heads or really short hair, with the exception of one who had medium length hair, but he was bi anyway. Overall though, I'm glad all boys with long hair arn't gay as their the only ones I'm really attracted to ;) , them and girls with long hair.

20. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

(note: I only read the first original post to this thread so just to explain any misconceptions i may say in this post)

Oh man, I don't know wut the jello is wrong with them, i LOVE long hair! its so friggin sexy, and i just realised how silly i am, cuz i have like super short hair :p
    but seriously! HOTT!