long hair-> guys

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by shinta, May 30, 2004.

1. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

That's probably not love. ;)

2. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Guy wiht long hair are soooooooo sexy:p

3. sea of grass

sea of grass Member

in high school i went through a thing about long hair and i didn't develop a crush on a boy unless his hair was at the nape of the neck or below. that's before i ever wanted love and it was all lust. sometimes i mistook a crush as falling in love with a guy, but usually it unded up being a superficial thing and i was left unsatisfied. it was finally after high school that i began to not really care about the length of someone's hair. there are some guys that look really stupid with long hair, quite frankly. some guys look hot with it. but i will only like a person if they are likable. their hair length isn't what makes them who they are. of course, i fall in love with someone who says "bless you" when i sneeze - well, not literally, but i kinda wear my heart on my sleeve...LOL

4. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

girls with nice dreads are fawwwkin sexy, not that girls without dreads arent, but.....dreads on a mama make her even sexier!

5. eechi

eechi Member

I love guys wiht long blonde hair (but not blonde eyebrows lol). My bf has blonde hair past his shoulders, i think its so sexy! Makes him look very anime-ish hehe.