long hair-> guys

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by shinta, May 30, 2004.

1. TheJesusDude

TheJesusDude Member

i LOVE long hair on women, i just wish more women liked it on guys.
    around here women all want guys with the ceaser haircut and stuff
    i've even dated women that wanted me to cut mine (mines at mid-back)
    or they wouldent continue on with it
    being single sure sucks........

2. Orsino

Orsino Member

my hair is getting longer. It's like.. at ear level :)p) and it was feeling so weird at first, but you know, now I kinda am loving it.

3. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Hey, I have long hair and I'm good looking and in pretty good shape and I'm kind and loving and sensitive and considerate and generous and interesting and active and fun and humorous and drug/alcohol/smoke/disease-free and I even love animals and kids and drive a nice car and have fun interesting hobbies and still I haven't managed to find "the right girl" for me... What's the deal??

I wash my hair every day and use conditioner and a bit of gel to keep it from frizzing out in Florida's heat. It's long, brown, and curls into spirals on my back. Who are these dudes who see nothing wrong with filthy hair and fleas?!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

If this worked right, there's an attached picture of me. The only thing is, you can't really see my long hair. It's ponytailed because it would be hellish in freefall to have it all flying around. The pic is me just after a skydive, getting ready to gather up my parachute. I'll see if I can find or get a pic that has more of my hair in it for ya, if you're still interested. :)

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

5. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ha...that sounds like my aunt. Whenever we're out somewhere and she sees a man with long hairs she says, "ooo! There's a longhair!!!" lol!

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i love my longer hair, but i always get mixed messages from different women... some like it long, some want me to cut it :O!!!!

bah
    confusing women.

7. Stiff_Bizquette

Stiff_Bizquette Member

well i like my hair long and some girls do but i know it looks much better short. i dont know i used to be serious and all my friends came to me when they had a problem then i moved grew out my hair and everyone thinks im a clown lol. ill have to get a pic up once my scanner works.

8. Sun Shine

Sun Shine Member

I myself have long blonde hair. Many females have come very close to dropping to their knees to worship my hair. I am blessed with natural highlights. Also my hair curls at the end so it is no wonder that women are jealous. I know I am an arrogant Leo but that's the way it is.

9. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

im a leo but im not self obsessed

10. Sun Shine

Sun Shine Member

OK. Not everybody follows the "mold" exactly. I, for one, do.

11. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

you admit you follow the mold and youre proud of that? do you like try and want to be like everyone else?

12. Sun Shine

Sun Shine Member

No. I dont try. I know that indidviduality is good, but i have always been this way and i haven't thought of changing.

13. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

I love long hair on guys. In fact my husbands hair is down to his shoulders. Til I got married, I only dated guys with long hair.

14. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Hey if that's what you like then go with it.

15. dietcoketree

dietcoketree Member

i do like longish hair on guys, but onloy if it is maintained. nothing is sicker than long stragelly hair that hasnt been cut in months (or years).

but dont get me wrong, my boyfriend now has very short hair.

16. Freebird_

Freebird_ Member

Oooh...I absolutely LOVE guys with long hair!!

17. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

i love guys with long hair! nicholas has long hair and i love to brush it and play with it. hmm... i wonder how long he's going to let it grow...

18. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

long hair on a dude is a HUGE turn-on for me, it always has been. there is something natural & sexy about it. i personally think men look more masculine with long hair even though some people think the opposite. baahh, i need a long-haired man to make love to :(

19. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

I like long haired guys too, like Johnny Depp type, not like Dog the bounty hunter type (definitely no mullets please!) or any 80's big hair.

However, my boyfriend has no hair (he is going bald so he shaves it) and I still find that just as sexy, like Bruce Willis or something. What I really don't like is guys with crew cuts or regular old boring hair.

20. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member