Long Distance BS

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DarkLunacy, May 11, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Uh ok... Before I moved 2 weeks ago there was this girl I really liked. She seemed to like me too and I was gonna ask her out after the weekend. Then my episode with drugs happened and I was moved 200 miles away. I don't have her phone number, e-mail or nothin. Do you think I should make an attempt to get in touch with her, maybe not even in a realationship sence but as maybe as friends? Or should I just let it go?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

You could get into touch with her, just to see how she is and so forth. And just be friends and then see what happens. But it never hurts to give something a try.

3. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

You know i dated a really special guy for a while and he was far away from me .. you see he was in North Carolina with the United States army and i was in Ohio and we made it work for a really long time. I say go for it.. I mean what else do you have to lose! If it was ment to be you will find a way to be togther!

[​IMG]

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

Long distance stuff tend to be a bit 'lite' but at least you will be in touch with her... and in the future, who knows?

5. kier

kier I R Baboon

go for it, it is better to of loved and to of lossed than to never have love (what is that saying?!!)

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i say get in touch w/ her but only w/ hopes of a friendship

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

stay good friends with her....cause you might go back one day, and then hey! you have an excellent friend and possible gf when and if you go back!

8. lovemedic

lovemedic Member

I suppose it depends on how long the ldr is for and how strong the relationship was before distance was introduced.

If it is for a definite and relatively short period of time, both parties can agree on how to go about it and keep in touch.

9. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

I was in a ldr for 1 yr and some months ... we phoned eachother msned emailed etc. He visited me i visited him and we have been together 5 yrs married 2. Never give up hope.