loneliness/alone!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by willpower, Jun 3, 2004.

1. willpower

willpower Member

recently i been going through some things in my life and today i recognized that there's a difference between being lonely and alone.... i thought i was alone bcuz i had noone to share any of my hopes and dreams with but funny thing is im not alone as i have wonderful family members here in this community. but when i lay awake at night and star gaze or think of tender moments once shared and futuristically longing for i realize that it is the demon of loneliness...i once was troubled by the fact that i may never taste the pleasures of anotha woman"s kiss or feel her body locked in my arms... but my inner peace is still intact and today i have a peaceful place... society sucks and i will not trade my inner soul for the facade of happiness only to have a woman's love returned... there is not any profit in materialistic gain or selling one's soul for the benefit of physical enjoyment... but if you are a woman thald like that can feel what i mean i ask you to reply for i would love to have a friend with similar viewpoints and maybe have a viewpoint of a loving friend:)

2. Spinner

Spinner Member

*crying*
    I feel your pain! Seriously
    :(