Log rolling

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by GentleHeartLamb, May 23, 2004.

1. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

Who here has recently log rolled down a hill?
    I have not but I think it lots of fun if I had other to do it with me I think I would I feel funny doing it by myself

2. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

havent done it for ages, due to lack of cant be bothered to make myslef better when im all bruised and battered.

3. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

I rolled down this HUGE hill yesterday. It was so much fun! These people were walking up and they had to jump over me. I got to the bottom and was so dizzy I couldnt even get up. My friend and sister were laughing their asses off. Oh man good times!!!

4. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Oh and in the winter I rolled down a mountain just for the hell of it with a couple of my friends after we were skiing. It was so much fun. It was only the bottom part not the whole thing. :)

5. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

No I haven't lately, but now that you mention it...I sure wouldn't mind.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what exactly is log rolling>?

7. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

AH YEAH! its soo RAD! id roll down a hill with you!:D! at first i though u ment rolling logs down hills.. and im like.. oh fun.... i should do that. ya..

8. TheGnome

TheGnome Member

Haven't done in like eight years. I don't imagine I will anytime soon either unless I get some type of odd inclination one day to just do it.

9. SunFree

SunFree Member

It's also a term they use in political stuff - one senator says to the other, "I'll vote for my bill if you vote for mine." Log Rolling. And that's why our system rocks.

10. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

isn't also an annual event, somewhere in europe, in which a number of people straddle a log on top of a hill and then other people push the log and the log goes straight for a moment and then starts rolling on its side and rolling over everyone and there're bodies everywhere but no one's seriously hurt and if you're watching you're shaking your head and thinking this must have been conceived by the same people who brought us the running of the bulls.
    serious.

11. thepixies

thepixies Member

oh god there was this real steep hill near a reservoir and me and tom and ollie rolled down it and it was so steep you kinda bounced.

12. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

did the hill end and at the bottom was water? if so did you land in the water?

13. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

gees, i haven't done that in years. my friends and i used to do it all the time. it was great...

14. thepixies

thepixies Member

nah it was kind weird if you think of lik a hill which was holllowed out and then filled with water and with a grass roof put on top

15. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Oh the things you forget to do over the years..:) Im so glad its summer and the hills are green and wonderful to roll down. Shall do that one day..