Locked out nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NatureDude, May 9, 2014.

1. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

2. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Man, I dunno. Just be careful!

3. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

Only one time I was locked out. My husband was working a double. I was in the garden. We never wear clothes at home. Before, my daughter said that she will come home and leave for her best friends house soon. I saw her go in the house and leave. I guess she didn't she me kneeling down. She had her headphones on. When she left, I'd decided to get a drink. The door was lock. I didn't have my phone, no clothes, no shoes only my gardening tools. Her friend lives about a half a mile down the road. Nobody was planning to home for a few hours. I had no choice to walk down to her friends house. We live in a very low populated area and rarely see a car pass. When I got there, I'd asked for her keys and walked back. Her family sees us nude all the time. Her friend's mother is my best friend and no one had a car to drive me back.

4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I had that problem once before. I found the best way to keep it from happening again is to buy a key lock box. $35 and it has saved me time and time again. All I have to do is remember a number code I set the lock for and I can leave everything locked inside if I want. Go to the lock box and there a key.

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Sucks to be him. Wonder why nobody who saw him in the hallway notified the front desk or security to help him out. Having to walk to the lobby must've sucked.

6. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

Once I was out in the garden where we have a pool. After my time in the pool I had a shower and wanted to get back into the house, but the door was shut and locked. My wife had gone out and would not come back till late. So there I was; in the garden naked and no way to get back into the house. My phone rang but I left it inside. My wife was unable to get hold of me by phone so she got worried. Then my father in law came to the rescue. I wonder what he thought when he saw me naked...

7. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

Many years ago I was sleep walking. I always sleep naked so I went from the living room to the front door, opened the door and walked out. When the door closed I woke up, finding myself naked and locked out in the middle of the night. I just had to wake up my neighbour who is a young lady living alone. There I was, stark naked in the middle of the night explaining what had happened. I had to climb from her balcony to mine to get back home. The next day I brought her a bouquet of flowers to appologise.

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya its sad,no one gives a rats taol about anyone and its sad :(

9. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

One of the visitors to my hobby farm locked keys in car, with everything else. Even had tent in trunk. One option was to have spouse drive 1.5 hr with another key, not a good idea, haha. It was a real problem, but finally got window down a bit, allowing better access to lock. Ended up that all that showed up had great time camping, hiking, exploring, paddle boating, and even a bit of fishing.

10. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

A few weeks ago on a freezing cold morning I went outside naked to put some food on the bird table.

My step daughter locked the back door whilst I was briefly outside (for a joke) and let me stand there nude in a temperature of 2C.

Thankfully she let me in after about 30 seconds.

She thought it was hilarious, I didn't find it quite so funny.:anguished:

11. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Did you enjoy it?

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Wow must have been scary for him!!

13. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Wow! My wife is getting locked out nude this weekend. Not yet sure if Saturday or Sunday. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Dude111, Very Fast Car and Sealman708 like this.
  14. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Always looking for a way to try something new, this post was an inspiration. Locked out nude. But how? Don’t want to do it at home, and too much explaining to do at a hotel (“Why were you nude in the hallway in the first place?”). We really liked the idea but how and where could this work without causing trouble for ourselves? This was going to take some planning.

The parking lot above the nude beach! The plans got elaborate. I thought it would be a sight to behold having somebody drive up to find my nude wife bent over the open trunk of the car as if trying to get in to the keys inside. Of course she’d ask for help and the keys would be pretty easily retrieved. We went over all the different scenarios and finally went with the most simple of all. Not nearly as graphic and fun, but it would still fill the task…

We planned on doing it in July, but it didn’t work out in August.

My wife parked in the lot at the farthest point from the trail to the beach and sat waiting with just a tee shirt, socks and shoes. She put the car key in her sock and left the rest of her keys partially hidden on the floor by her seat. I was at the turnoff where you head to the parking lot, waiting for somebody to be on the way that she might like. This took quite a while, but when I found the right guy, I quickly called and told her he was on his way.

She took off her shirt, got out, locked the car and was set.

He drove into the lot and parked near the trailhead. My wife told me she started walking towards his car and approached him ENF as he was getting out of his truck asking if he could help because she locked herself out of her car. He was more than willing to help and she took him to the car. He couldn’t figure out a way to get in so he went back to his truck to see if he could find some tool to help but had no luck. He went back to the car and tried again. No luck.

Finally, she asked if he had a phone she could use. She said she couldn’t call AAA because her card was inside and she really didn’t want them to come anyway when she was “like this.”

She called me and told me that she had locked herself out of the car and could I come unlock it. Of course my answer was yes but I was tied up with work and there was no way I could get there for a few hours.

The guy offered to let her wait in his truck if she wanted, but she said as long as she had to wait, she’d rather go to the beach like she had wanted to do in the first place. She asked how long he was going to be at the beach and if “my husband” could call back when he was on his way (guaranteeing her company for the day). He said yes. She called me back and said to call her when I was coming.

They walked back to his truck to get his things for the beach. He grabbed his towel and offered it to her (presumably to cover up). It didn’t go unnoticed by her that he didn’t immediately offer her something to cover up with when she first approached him (or any time while trying to unlock the car). She took the towel and carried it folded. I’m sure he was surprised and pleased. She went to give it back to him when they got to the beach, but he told her to use it.

Hours later, I called, and when he answered, I thanked him for helping. He gave the phone to my wife and we finished the call. They said their goodbyes while my wife put in her socks and shoes. He told her she could take the towel, but she said no and headed down the beach to the trail. She got back to the lot, she checked to make sure he hadn’t followed her up, got to the car, took the key out of her sock, opened the car, put on her tee shirt and shorts and headed out.

We accomplished two goals on this one. If you’ve read my other posts, you’ll know that one time she walked up the trail alone and nude (which is nobody does, at least we haven’t seen it). I liked it so much that I asked if maybe when she went alone sometime, she would leave her clothes in the car and be nude from the time she left the car until she got back to it and having no access to her clothes. This day it worked. Except for socks and shoes (and a key), she had nothing with her. No towel, purse, phone or anything, better than I had hoped for. I can’t explain why this is so exciting to me, I just know it is.

She gave me all the details of how her day went later that night.

bill697cu likes this.
  15. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

So far never. I have a hidden key just in case.

Joe90, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.