Living with a small penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Israel Regardie, Jul 7, 2013.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

Before I was married I was dating this hot gal. We went to my apartment and we were both horny as we made out. Then into the bedroom as we undressed each other. When she saw my hard 5 inch dick she said 'Is that all you have?" I said "Yes.". We continued to make out and had a great fuck and she came twice. I pulled my cum cover dick and she said " Those are the first orgasms that I ever had. I love your dick. It is just the right size."

My wife loves my 5 inch dick although she had several larger dicks before we married. . She says that an advantage of a short dick is that deep throat is much easier.

So don't worry about a small dick just skillfully use it and just fuck all that you can
    img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

2. Janneman

Janneman Guest

I share your problem , and identify exactly . Read my post : Dealing with my Tiny Penis

3. Janneman

Janneman Guest

Ever cracked a joke about somebodys penis size ? Shame on you !

Yes , it's bad but don't feel bad about it .

I am .... small . About 12 cm small . ( Maybe a little smaller - don't really wanna know ) I have always felt that it's my responsibility to ..... at least let a girl know .
    Maybe because I don't want to dissapoint a girl , but honestly , giving her a heads up is only fair , I think , and it removes some of the panic , stess and anxiety I
    personally go through . Then she won't be shocked when it's time to unzip .

There's no way around it .... You may fall in love with a person , and go through months of stressing 'bout it . It's an awfull position to be in , frankly . Denail is
    definately not the way to go . Now you fall in love in love with her , and she fell in love with you , and she thinks you're a hell of a guy for bieng so patient and
    not rushing her ... In the mean time , you ( I ) feared the the moment of truth , like I fear judgement day . There's abselutely nothing wrong with me , besides
    having a smaller penis . I'm actually pretty atractive , and a fun guy .

So , here's what I learned to do : Joke around 'bout it a little . Finally , after a while , she'll notice you are insecure , and you are trying hard to cope with the problem .
    If she was paying any attention , she already knows somethings not quite in order . Something is wrong . The worst part is almost over .... She might have been
    fantasizing about you and so on , but now she knows there's a possibly huge hurdle in the way . The two of you can now deal with it togeteher ,

( Asuming she doesn't get the hell out of Dodge )

Here's where I learned to do about my " pun " short - coming . I pay a hell of a lot of attention to her : 1 ) What turns her on ? What does she like ? How can I please
    her beyond her wildest fantasies ?,,, without using my my member . I learned to work on it ( leave no stone unturned ) Really spend time with foreplay .
    Focus only on her , and for fucks sake : You can please her ! Ofcourse you can ( I could , and can ). In a way it made me the best possible lover I can be .

If she's a decent person , your " bieng " should count more than the 6 or so centimeters you lack in lenth . In my experience , these girlfriends didn't even discuss my
    ( our ) problem with her friends . She sympasized with me , and made the best out of a bad hand of cards we were delt . Sure , there'll be no sex in the shower .... no
    sex with her facing away from me , standing up and ... countless positions are not even optional . Indeed , to me , the actual penetration and intercourse is just for me .

I have pleased her long before my turn arrives , and when we make love I have always noticed that the girl encourage me ... spuring me on , and just bieng nice about it .
    I have had many succesful love relationships , and my size was never the cause of break - ups . The only horrible part is : YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SAME
    PROCESS AGAIN WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE NEW .

I'm once again single after a good relationship that lasted 10 months . Offcourse I want to fall in love again . I want to be happy aswell . Can any you girls / women respond
    to my way of going about things . Insecurity is a curse , and it will always bug me . Some words of inspiration are allways welcome .....

Some girls need the big penis , and can't deal it , so they break up , but mostly it have been fine ..........Thanks . Jan . Thanks in advance .

4. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Small penis winging is the MOST EFFECTIVE birth control.

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I actually don't know what you mean by this post can you clarify?

6. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

Having been with men who are small, average, and large, I have to admit that I much prefer a long and thick cock.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I consider the size of my penis (when erect) to be of average size 6 inches (approx. 15cm)

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

10. Boris4

Boris4 Members

Is there anywhere out there for girls who are looking for guys with a small penis?

11. XnavyWxGuy

XnavyWxGuy Members

I would say my penis length and circumference is on the low end of the normal range. I wish i had more size though.

Let's face it, some women prefer a large penis. Thankfully, some prefer smaller.
    I suspect many women want a larger penis for pure, wild, sexual activity yet are perfectly happy with an average dick when in love.

12. david3791

david3791 Members

i have i small penis or so i have been told.
    5 1/2 inches and a lot of ex girlfriends have told me it is small and that why they broke up with me?
    really have no self esteem because of it.

13. 5inch4fem

5inch4fem Members

Yes I am on the same boat? Are there any girls WHO likes small penis!?

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

5 inches is not small. Its the girth that is important anyway. If you are small it is a good idea to be good at eating pussy and anal sex

15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Getting her off first is a good plan. Also a couple fingers in her ass will make the front tighter.

16. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I have a small penis. Due to old age and weight gain it is now 2.5" flaccid and 3.5" erect. It was not much bigger when I was younger but I had sex with a lot of women and pleased them enough that they wanted to come back for more. Sex is more than your penis size. I used my brain, hands and mouth to give women very intense orgasms. Nothing they wanted to do was too kinky for me and I introduced them to a lot of fetish sex. Few women objected when I told them that sex was going to be just about them without the need to reciprocate.

As to what kind of women are OK with a small penis, for me it was bisexual women, those into femdom and women who wanted to try anal sex or know what it feels like to take a whole penis in their mouth. I had exactly 3 relationships, all with bi women who preferred women for sex but men for romance and dating. I said preferred, which means that given a choice they would pick a woman over a man but when in bed with a man, they still can have great orgasms but not that into the man's penis, mostly just oral.

I lived with my bi wife and her bi girlfriend for most of our 44 years of marriage. My wife and I had intercourse a lot when we first got married and trying to have a kid. As soon as we found out that we were both sterile, no more intercourse. Our sex was mostly me assisted the two ladies and them teasing me and then either just walking away or telling me to masturbate. Right now my penis is locked up in a chastity cage going on our 5th year. My wife decides when I get to orgasm which can be in a month or 3 months. We still have sex once or twice a week but only she gets to orgasm. I just get edged over and over again without being allowed to orgasm or she keeps me locked up and I just make her orgasm. So I have had a very active sex life with a small penis.

17. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I see my penis as small and I believe the studies you see on the average American penis size is wrong according to my experience.
    I am 5.9 long bone pressed and 5.2 around when I'm at my best. I've participated in 20 plus MFMs and Fmf's in my life time and only one guy had a penis that was noticably smaller. I have had sex with somewhere close to 100 women and 2 guys in my life. Some of the girls were fuck buddies so we had conversations that were very relaxed and no feelings were on the line to be hurt. Although the truth hurt a little. I would say I talked in depth about partners to well over 10 fuck buddies in my past and what I remember very well was this. I told them I felt my penis was smaller than average and not one said it was immediately. After telling them a couple of girls had indicated that to me they somewhat recanted saying " you probably don't hear it much and most like them didn't even notice because I had decent girth." A few said they hadn't noticed but it did look a little shorter than most guys. I'm 6'3" and some said that amplified my size. A couple said they noticed it was a little shorter than most, they explained it's easy to see by gripping when giving head. Both guys I fooled around with were a lot bigger than me, by several inches in both directions.
    I would say the average size I've seen over 40 years of close live contact is 6.5 X 5. The two large ones I came into direct contact with larger. One was almost seven long and almost six around, the other was just short of 8.5 and 7 inches around. Both of their dicks looked huge when held next to mine. And I would have to say that given the choice most women would like something a bit above average. The larger dick I spoke of was involved with my wife and I in our only MFM. It ended up lasting a weekend and it was clear that she had much more productive sex with him. I used to say better but she would say it wasn't better just different. She faster orgasms, longer orgasms and more during a session. The sounds she made with him I had never heard her make and I'd never seen her shake wihile orgasming.
    I learned to live with it but it was quite humiliating, but I still get hard 30 years later remembering that weekend.

1 person likes this.
  18. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

19. Dr.81

Dr.81 Members

You are wrong. <3

1 person likes this.
  20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You know what the advantage is in having a small penis? Women will be more willing to try anal with you. All the ass you can get!!

magickman and Daretobare like this.