Living with a small penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Israel Regardie, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA"]The rolling stones-You can't always get what you want - YouTube

As philosopher Mick said you can't always get what you want

P.S: girls don't really care about your penis size they care about your personal the most. Guys are those who always talk how long your dick is,girls always talk if you are nice,romantic,.... so stop worrying and accept your body the way it is

2. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

I appreciate the thought and know what you mean to say, but the link reveals these "truths":

"Say Goodbye to Intercourse: Getting fucked just isn't going to feel right if the guy is deficient below the belt."

"If he wants to stick it in you, you're gonna have to let him. It won't feel great, but it's the price to pay for all that oral action."

"Cheat: Like Prudence said, sometimes there is nothing that will scratch your itch like a big cock. If you can't get it at home, you shouldn't have a problem finding it elsewhere. Just be safe and discreet. And don't feel too bad, this is something you can't get at home."

What??? This is worse than anything I had imagined. "Say goodbye to intercourse" (by which I assume the incompetent writer means coitus) and "cheat with a guy with a huge dick. It's not technically cheating because you are just getting what all girls need: a massive dong and if he can't give you that you need to satisfy that hunger somewhere else. After all, getting fucked with a tiny dick is just stupid..."

I mean, I've jokingly suggested this to both my girlfriends, but I had no idea anyone would actually consider it.

Brian Moyland. If I ever meet you I'll carve that - I assume - big cock off.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Studies like that are extremely biased by the way. You really need to look at the testing criteria and the participants interviewed and how they were polled.

The fact that you pulled that from gawker makes it less credible.

Also Prudence's answer is cut and dry, but her article/blog is tailored to those seeking and feeling that size matters to them. Those ladies who feel that size isn't an issue for them don't read that article or necessarily respond. So by no way can those studies speak for all women as a collective.

Your fixated on that group of women, who would let penis size affect their decision about a man, and your though process is becoming cyclical.

(Note: I too, think that the cheating advice is pretty disgusting by the way. I strongly disagree with this Prudence here on that, nice way to get a divorce, and STD/STI, and sour a relationship. )

P.S. Nobody cares about the flaccid length or girth. In fact some girls have told me they find "growers" sexy.

4. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

We had a small argument about my dick this weekend. For some reason I kept nagging about it and she kinda lost patience. Not sure why I kept going on about it.
    (Though to be fair, we argued a lot that weekend over a bunch of stuff. Mainly the fact that I don't pay attention when she speaks and couldn't remember what she wrote on the birthday-card she gave me in june... )

She reiterated that if it was longer it would just hurt, that going further in is useless etc.

I tried to make up for it all by extensive cunnilingus but not sure I'm out of the dog house yet.

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

You're not, and the relationship WILL END if you don't get over this penis size issue.

Frankly the issues of:

1. Not listening to her when she speaks to you
    2. Not remembering emotionally significant gestures between the two of you.

Are WAY more important issues than penis size.

Shape up emotionally or you will lose her.

You better play your cards right with her for a minimum of 6 months, OR break up.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yeah, Monk's right man. I remember when I was confused and insecure about my sexuality. I'd always vent to my best friend but at one point she had to say to me, "STOP FOCUSING ON IT SO MUCH!" She told me that because she knew I'd gotten so wrapped up in my situation that I was starting to, for the lack of a better word, lose it.
    And of course I blame society for my own struggle with the whole sexuality aspect of me, but that's a different story.

The point is that, as Monk has said, your girlfriend WILL get sick of it all and just leave you, if you don't deal with your insecurity, like, NOW.

Simple and sensible advice: BELIEVE HER.

Again, Monk's right. You're not. Basically, you MUST shut up about your dick if all it's going to be is how small it is. Why? Because that part has been established by you a long time ago. She does NOT need to hear it all the time. In fact, she doesn't agree with you(nor do we, to be honest) on your size being too small, so therefore you have NO reason to dwell on the subject any further. And yet you're doing it. You must understand her frustration there.

Like I said, believe her. Focus more on your relationship as a whole, and not just about how your penis might affect it. Because as long as you have a positive attitude about your size, it's NOT going to affect it. Reason: because if it does, then you're with a wrong girl.
    Rather, you should focus on other, more important aspects of your relationship, such as the points raised by Monk.

7. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I might as well add, that you WILL FAIL with every girl, unless she's got a screw loose herself, if you don't get a hold of yourself emotionally.

Truth: Few if anybody, stays in a relationship with someone who has "Crazy traits" in their personality and ego.

A majority of guys will not stay in a relationship with a hot woman if she is giving out crazy vibes in social interaction.
    Insecurity, is an irrational emotion, and irrational emotions leads to irrational behavior and irrational behavior is interpreted as immaturity, crazy, and dangerous.

All those adjectives (immature, crazy, and dangerous) are SEX DRIVE (or at least orgasm in the physical department) let alone RELATIONSHIP killers.

And I'm not just talking about romantic relationships. If you keep telling your friends about how upset you are ALL the time repetitively, your rainy emotional cloud over your head will drive your friends away.

Your friends may, feel sorry for you, might know that deep down you're a great person but they'll be at a loss at how to help you. Over time they'll feel as if they're getting dragged right back into your drama, and avoid associating with you because it's exhausting and not fun.

---

The GOOD NEWS is that YOU have the power to completely re-write the way you see the world by your actions. It won't happen overnight but it starts with discipline of saying your a worthy person, and just living life. Go workout or exercise and punch a punching bag or something to get out your frustration.

Grab your girlfriend, give her a deep loving kiss, and say you're sorry and that you'll like to enlist her help to find a therapist or something.

It may not work out anyway, but at least if it fails you can say you tried and with the next girl you know what INNER personal mistakes with YOURSELF you know to get rid of before trying with a new girl.

8. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

That man was not self-conscious at all about his pecker, if he wasn't, no one should be!

9. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

I've actually started getting some impotence problems. I mean, I get it up, but not fully. No idea why. Maybe lack of stimuli, exercise, etc. It just wont get up all the way.
    I hadn't noticed until my girlfriend said she hadn't felt so much when we did doggy style last time, and ever since I've noticed that it doesn't get as hard.

My girlfriend tries to help, using her mouth, hands, etc, but if anything it makes it work, because having her tugging at it aggressively and almost pulling it off, only makes me less aroused. I've tried telling her, but I don't have any better ideas either.
    Hopefully it will pass. But it's one of those things I've always feared because of the vicious circles... I know my own mind, and I know that if there is a tiny problem, it quickly grows bigger. The more I worry about it, the worse it gets/ the more negative, despondent, I get about it...

Any advice? (And it's not just with gf, but also alone while masturbating. I gets fully hard right before "take off", but never sooner)

10. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Just my opinion, and I could be wrong..
    I'm thinking you're with the wrong person...And as for masturbating, I'm betting that you're thinking about things that you think you're supposed to think about and not thinking about the things you really want to think about.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

My advice is simple;

STOP FUCKING STRESSING SOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT YOUR DAMN COCK!!!!!!!!

THE SIZE IS FINE
    IT WORKS FINE
    THE MAIN PROBLEM YOUR COCK HAS WITH FUNCTIONING PROPERLY IS YOU ALWAYS STRESSING OVER IT!

Relax and think about puppies or some shit, but quit obsessing over your dick....please.

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

You may not have noticed that the question, despite being in a Small Penis thread, was not actually relating to size, but to the inability to attain a full erection.

The problem can be due to a host of different things, such as meds, stress, weather, sexuality (it's quite possible you may find yourself sexually aroused by men), or it could simply be a phase you're going through.
    Give it a few weeks, and if it doesn't sort itself out, have a word with your G.P. Erectile Dysfunction is very common, and a condition that is usually very simple to solve.

13. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

One problem might also be the huge painful haemorrhoid I've developed due to inactivity which is caused by unemployment - which again fuels the depression.

14. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Nothing wrong with 4 inches. The thought of it actually is sort of cool.
    "Big" could be considered weird, a freak, yucko.

16. Acrucia

Acrucia Guest

If women are happy with it, don't worry. I think a woman would be happier that you had a below average penis size, and be a genuinely nice guy. Rather than someone with an abnormally large penis and has no idea how to use it and an attitude problem.

"It's not the size, it's how you use it"

17. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Get your roid fixed!!

18. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

What happened to the OP? This was a great thread and I still think it was relevant given that this question keeps being asked.

19. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Yeah, where is Issy? Hope he's alright!

20. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not a Doctor or anything, but as a average joe with common sense, I'd guess that that's probably the cause.