living in Poland

Discussion in 'Poland' started by manali23, Oct 6, 2005.

1. manali23

manali23 Member

:eek: Hi folks i am an english guy living in Poland and i wanna know if any of you that come to hippy world are from Poland, i have a hard time to meet likeminded people, people that love India,Smoking the 'erb :sunglasse and listening to mind expanding tunes, ie- Hallucinagen, Sphongle, and all the rest of the crew, so if any of you are let me know. I love India too much and can't wait to get back to the relaxing life that bering there entails. this photo os what i miss.cya
    [​IMG]

2. mrplant

mrplant Member

Hello :) Living in Poland sucks, I know ;)

What city do you live in?

3. pabsy

pabsy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

czy ty zartujesz?

4. manali23

manali23 Member

poland is ok most of the time, i earn good cash and it's cheap but if you are polish i understand that you think it sucks:)

5. Keramptha

Keramptha Senior Member

just out of curiosity.. why do the people not like it????

6. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

why not like it ? :) I like to be here ....hmm...I think here's a place with no plastic culture..or maybe it will come to us from West but now is still natural ,specific atmosphere.I know here's so many bad things like politics !still many people are without job and poor.I hope it will change in next some years.but Poland is a very cool country I think :)

7. manali23

manali23 Member

I do like Poland but there are some things that are hard.... like scoring weed, the language. i have been in Poland for a year so it can't be that bad. It's just hard sometimes to meet like minded people. So many people here are into all that trendy shit, there isn't enough of the alternitive culture for it to be easy for a foreign hippy to meet likeminded people. Poland is a beautiful country with lots of culture. It's just the little things :))

8. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh....I think you are in Poland to short ;) Here's so many alternative culture but very hiden maybe..

9. adam

adam sing with me somehow

Agreed. Poland IS the home of alternative culture.

10. Event

Event Member

I'm form Poland. I live in the villlage near small city-Terespol. I like my country, climate, forest's and wide open's spaces. People here are very different (as everywhere).

I would write more about Poland but my english is poor..I hope it's change for the better soon:)

Best regards
    Peter form Poland

11. cotopaxi

cotopaxi Member

i'm from poland, from tricity (seaside), but studying in poznan.
    oh i love poland very much and won't leave it. there are some difficult matters... unemployment, health care, retiring... but i can't imagine living without my sea, my forest, my favourite pubs...
    everybody in poland think if he were the president, it all would be better and so he moves abroad... a bit silly.
    i hope i will never do like it. if i have problem, i'll just move to some hippie community in here to enjoy gardening, cooking and rising children, not thinking about future...
    about language... i know frenchman who's opinion is polish is much simplest than english... so it depends on how you learn (his wife is polish so maybe that's the point).
    invite you.
    hugs:)