living in anarchy!!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MOZMAN, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Jimi_Lives

Jimi_Lives Member

Sure it does! Stuff like guns and capital punishment hardly ever succeeds in being deterrents; if it did, then our problems with crime wouldn't be the way they are. Rather than being a deterrent, as you put it, an increase in guns will only cause more problems.

2. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

The place I live, the average number of shootings a week is like 3, 95% of the victims are unarmed, so much for if you dont pull out a gun they wont shoot you. They'll shoot you anyway. 60% of people killed here are minors. A drive by killed two 14 year-olds and an 8 year old in her house while she was playign video games. Just last month a women yelled at a driver to slow down cuase he was speeding by were children play. He came back 15 minutes later and shot her and her husband, it was her 20th b-day. In a similar case someone attemted a drive by on a party, somehow didnt hit anyone, but the next door neighbor returned fire with a rifle, killing both gun men before they had a chance to reload. Two weeks ago a man tried to rob a WWII veteran at gun point, he disarmed the man, and when the man pulled a knife he shot him with his own gun and wounded him, stoppign the attack. Wdf are you talkign about? 1 in 1964 1 in 1997 and one in 2007 (not sure if I have the years right) thats not a bunch man. Actually thats just 1 high school shooting.

Just becuase a Canadian has the longest sniper kill doesn't mean they are the best. I actually think Russian soldiers are the most fearless. I think each army has thier strong points.

Why dont you people understand most criminals arn't getting thier guns legally anyhow. People buying guns the proper way are usually law abiding citizens.

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

if the police are going to have guns, i want the right to have guns. i don't trust my government, i don't trust my local police, and i don't trust my neighbor.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

if your gonna throw russian soldiers into the mix, then i'll say Fins > Ruskies

fins held off the red army outnumbered 15 to 1 in the Winter war :D

i love these threads with 2 seperate discussions going on lol

5. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

lol, fuck man. we dont even lock our doors when we go to sleep and havent had a break in in all 18 years of my life.

no one really has. but thats just me.

is it true people in america actually lock their doors even when theyre home?

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

we don't lock our doors but some people do. i gues it depends on how urban it is where you live?

7. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Yea, with mostly thier own guns that they refurbished :D. Russia was really still use to the old line of charging men with bayonets type of fighting. The Finns pretty much just had many outposts hidden in the snow.

But, I was really dissapointed when Russia lost in Afganastan. I surely thought that they would win. I guess they wern't ready for that crazy ass jihad type fighting. Then again the CIA was supplying groups with weapons -_-.

Me too :D

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

didnt they lose before you were born?

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

No, but, yea I was to young to really know whats going on, I guess I did word that like I was following it or something -_-