living in anarchy!!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MOZMAN, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

then we are on the same page then lol

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

there would be no need for ANYONE to have guns if people treated all others fairly and equally. too many people are pushed to the fringes of out society and culture just because they are too different for most to understand. this world is money driven, and wealth = happiness.
    so what, you bought a new car, do you want a fucking hug?

why do you think criminals become criminals? because it was their choice? no. maybe, but most likely not.

we need more love, and less guns.

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Thats very true, sad thing is it'll never happen, so therfore we have to prtect ourselfs from idiots.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i'm not Anit-gun at all, i own several guns

it's all about responsability and the thing i preach the most "respect"

guns or not, some stupid kids are gonna kill eachother eventually

hell, just last week in vancouver some fucking dumb ass asian kids like the typical asian kids in vancouver thought they were all gangster going to have a big fight in the middle of almost downtown vancouver in an abanandoned gas station lot

3 kids tried to jump 1 kid because he liked some girl or somthing, one of the kids pulled a knife and stabbed 2 of the kids, 1 later died that night

you know how old they were? 13 and 14!!

kids are kids, and society is fucked, guns or not bad parenting, a fucked up society and overall lack of respect and discaplinary actions by the government breads stupidity, not responsible gun ownership

5. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

any pro gun argument makes no sense..

if the aim is to stop deaths..

you say that if guns are banned then only criminals will have guns =
    some people will be killed

if guns can be easily obtained.. (america) =
    the crime still takes place.. due to criminals, but the criminals are more likely to have guns.. and more of them, AND the victims are likley to own a gun.. meaning more shots are fired.. meaning more lives are at risk.. meaning the problem is made worse..

and saying that guns being widely owned will deter criminals is rubbish.. because for one - it simply puts criminals and victims on level pegging.. which doesn't give the victim an advantage.. it simply makes gun use the standard procedure... meaning that more lives are at risk...
    and two - look at the evidence.. america is full of gun crime

whats better?
    - a few deaths due to gun crime
    - a gun free for all where both victims police and criminals may be shot on a regular basis

6. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

You must have no idea how the real world works, just shut the fuck up lmao.

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

that whole statement didnt give me any sort of insight whatsoever, if anything I lost somthing by reading that

8. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Thank you, haha

None would take a little immature idiot that rubs markers all over his face seroius anyhow.

9. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

if by the 'real world' you mean america.. then no i don't have a clue how it works.. it sounds prtty fucked up to me..
    all i know is that they allow guns to be soled to crazy bastard like you.. and that can't be a good thing with respect to peoples lives..

'omgz you are so stupid, i need a gun to shoot all these criminals in the head when they come up to my house.... oh lolz if they havent already been killed by my dog huh huh... oh yeh i also have 5 guns ... just so that i can cause maximum damage.. lmao'

yes.. it is a breach of liberty.. to stop gun sales.. but the lives of people are more important than the right for a couple of jokers to run around with pistols..

and there not markers.. and i didnt do it to myself

look out criminals! he may look like a pussy but
    this scene kid has an AK!
    [​IMG]

10. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Sell guns to a crazy bastard like? I guess I'm just fucking crazy for protecting my family, goddamn I'll go ahead and check myself into a mental hospital. If you have to change what I wrote and make it look like an idiot wrote it to make a point, then why the fuck even bother? The fucking law isn't there so people can walk around saying lookie here I have a gun and I'm goign to shoot you now. It's so women don't get raped, people don't get robbed, and families don't get killed.

Wdf are you rambling on about? You failed to make even one point at all. Also, you goto myspace just to get a pic of me, to try and call me a pussy or someshit? Shit dude, I'm far from "sence" and I could still kick your ass.

When the Nazi's were taking over it's dipshit little Euro boys like you that laid the fuck down and let them selfs be sodomized, killed and thrown in a ditch.

11. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

britain never laid dow. the germans couldnt take our beaches or skies! no surrender!

12. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Well, I get what you're trying to say, but the skys... they did bomb the shit out of yall. But, ya we both showed them kruats. Anyways, you can bet this kid would have ran and hid and pissed himself somewhere.

13. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

a few rapes... and robberies is better than the death of people.. whether they be cirminals or victims.

but i guess thats the american way.. capital punishment.. an eye for an eye.. whats a few dead people matter when weve managed to stop them terrorists from stealin our cadillacs

yes rape etc my be reduced if people carry more guns.. but then gun crime will increase.. and in my opinion death is worse than rape or anything else for that matter

and wtf im not french.. the british kicked ass

seriously though.. whats better

a guy came to your house with a gun.. told u to get the fuck away and robbed all ur shit...

or a guy comes to your house with a gun.. you get your however many guns out.. you both are likely to be blown to shit.. and its almost definite that one of you will die..

no crime is punishable with death..

14. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

britain was flattened. my grandma used to watch the city of hull burning from across the river humber! a stuka dive bomber bombed their street. fuckin crazy times man!

15. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

yeh, my nan got blown of her bike in london when a bomb went of in the next street hah

16. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

hate to tell you, but when someone in a house pulls out a gun on someone thats robbing his house, it doesnt always end in a gory gun battle. stop watching movies and use common sense, more guns does not mean more death or gun crimes at all. and if the robber does have a gun, most likely it will be a handgun, the man in the house will prolly have something bigger, so that robber would get the fuck outta there.

17. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

Canadian Soldiers > All

and personally, turkey stuffing, if you live in an enviroment where you feel threatened enough to actually think at some point you will need to draw a gun to defend you or your family i feel sorry for you

all my guns are strictly for hunting/shooting range, all securely locked away, in total they are probably out of the safe maybe 100 hours a year on average

never in my life living in Vancouver have i ever felt threatened enough, or scared enough to be worried about my life, let alone property etc.

18. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

yea, well i live in the south, this aint fuckin canada

19. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

sorry but look at how many high school shootings there are and the washington sniper for fucks sake. 1 gun per person not 1 gun per month. when you have laws as slack as this, theres gonna be trouble.

20. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

lol.. afuckingmen.