living in anarchy!!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MOZMAN, Jun 2, 2007.

1. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

good one. so youd blow the bastard away before he got his hands on your family jewls then?

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

the UK can rot like princess Di.

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Family jewels means private parts here. But, anyway, Id open the door, if my dog has allready killed him then theres nothign I can do, but, if he got past him, I'd fire a shot above his head. If he ran I'd let him go and call the police, if he keeps comign toward me or reaches for something, then I hope he's head is bullet proof.

4. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Common on digi stop trolling :p

5. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

its good you can defend your home if you need to. laws should be slackened here.

6. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

so can allah! ****!

7. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Thats rediculous you cant have guns. It should be the opposite, if they want crime to stop, everyone should be forced to own a gun. Peopel wouldnt be so gun ho to be breaking in or robbing people if they know they're gonna get lead in thier ass.

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

because everyone owning a gun is just such a grand idea. jesus, i have no comment.

9. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

i think living in anarchy is a dumb idea...although the symbol is cool..

i live in a small town off of Nashville in the suburbs and I prefer it that way. I really want to look into going to canada for a whole summer or something when i get older..i hear its great.

10. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

i dont think most kids here have any respect for life what so ever. a kid got shot for 20 quid here.

11. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

See it would the total opposite effect than you think. Most peopel dont have the balls to shoot at someone if they know they're gonna get shot back. Hell look at drive bys the dont even have enough balls to walk up to someone and shoto them, they have to drive by and shoot at unarmed people. Also another thing, if the stupid people still are stupid enough to shoot each other not in self defense, let them do it, they'll kill each other all off and we'll have a much better world.

12. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

If he had a gun he'd still be alive.

-Crime victims are more than twice as likely to walk away from an assailant unharmed if they use a gun in self defense
    -Women are 2.5 times less likely to be seriously injured if they resist attack with guns than if they do not resist
    -Potential victims use guns more than 2 million times a year to stop violent crimes

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

uhg..that is the most retarded thing i've heard today

14. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Well, I'll feel sorry for you when someone blows your brains out the back of your head and the only thing you can do to protect yourself is offer to suck thier dick if they dont shoot you.

15. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

agreed..guns dont prove a thing but that you can pull a trigger...thus why I want to be a ninja lol.

16. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Whats they're to prove?

17. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

exactly.

guns are also retarded, and more of them won't fix the problems in our society today, it will make them worse.

18. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

im just saying people who act tough and big and bad because they can pull a trigger are bogus in my opinion. I just dont see a need for it. If it is just strictly for protection of your family I understand but...having one for any other reason except hunting and protection is stupid

I just dont like guns.

19. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

So what to you say we do? Take them all away? Then what do we have? The only people with guns are criminals, then you're gonna have to bend over and kiss it goodbye.

Amendment II
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

This is here to keep us safe.

20. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

That's exactly what I'm saying.....