Little Kids...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by wastingthedawn, May 29, 2004.

1. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

:D kids these days

2. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Yeah man stand up for yourself! They may be young but they're still harassing you.

3. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

ya next time I'll say something...It's just everytime I do say something they just get worst and most visious...gives them something to feed on...Ill think of something witty...

I was talking to my mom about it and she says same things happened to her back when she was growing up in the 50's and 60's and how funny it is that nothing ever changes...

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

the 50s and 60s didn't have todays sophisticated, and high powered Super Soaker technology. Use it, put an end to the rock throwing, for you, for us, for ever!

5. lunatic_on_the_grass

lunatic_on_the_grass Member

It is so hard to try and react when you are having rocks thrown at your head. Rocks hurt so much. These damn kids are around every corner, but you never know where the next group will be hanging around. I fear, but how much can water hurt?:)

6. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

the water is not meant to hurt, but rather soak. this is a non-violent solution.

7. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

hehe...its funny they were just getting me with a water gun on Saterday morning...I might try that regardless...Thanks for all of your suggestions, I'm sure I will have enough continuous harrassment over the summer to try most of them out...unless one works, which would be awsome...it's like Sarah said though it's pretty hard to react when you have rocks being thrown at your head...:)

8. attackmole

attackmole Member

Ya think that yelling nasty things back doesn't work, eh? Ya just need to know the right things to say.

Bad: SHUT UP ASSHOLES.

Good: I'm gonna skin your parents and make them into funny little hats.

9. Pobble

Pobble Member

if they're throwing rocks at you you can take them to court for abuse. or you can just find a bigger rock.

used to happen to me- I just ended up punching the leader, and after that they started saying stuff behind my back- but they never threw stuff again

10. ChytownAngel

ChytownAngel Member

This may sound like a boring idea but it may work well. I know a little about kids because I've worked with them in schools and daycares for the past 7 years.

Try being super nice to them. Kids make fun of what they don't recognize or understand... and a lot of children these days get not much loving guidance from their families about what is right and what is wrong. It might be hard to be nice to kids when they are all in a group because then they are all trying to prove to eachother how super-cool they are... but at least smile at them, try laughing at their goofy comments, act like they're just a little pesty but you don't mind them tagging along with you. Keep some candy or Pokemon cards or something with you as a peace offering. If you catch one or two of them apart from the group somewhere, try a few kind words and ask them questions... usually without the whole crew with them they'll be too shy to be mean. Win their hearts, and these little kids will be your faithful followers forever!

- Angel