Little Kids...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by wastingthedawn, May 29, 2004.

1. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I am having a "small children" issue...Everytime I leave my house it seems I run into some random group of local kids who harass me...Like age 6+ seem to have issues with me for some reason...It's not even the same group, it's different groups...I think it's pretty funny in all truth, they yell some pretty hystarical comments...I think it's gotten 50 time worst since I stopped wearing shoes around town, that I guess I understand...But still it's sort of uncool at night when I'm walking somewhere alone and being follwed by a gang of little boys screaming mean things at me...I suppose I'm just really ridiculous...It's an odd problem to have I think...I don't remember making fun of older kids when I was little, however I don't really remember making fun of anyone...They're bold little buggers...

2. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

I know that... 6-year-olds playing the real cool ones... I really don't like being treated like that by CHILDREN, but what should one do...

3. wastingthedawn

There are a couple around your age, but I don't consider 13 year olds childen...and I don't want to yell back nasty things cause it just gets them even more obnoxious...In the right mood I can just laugh at what they're saying and at myself and just sort of agree, 'cause who needs to take themselves that serious...but they're getting sort of scary. I get nervous every time I see groups of kids now...which I find really wierd..

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

Wow... they really need to start cracking downs on gangs. Sentence them to time out! :D

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

start carrying a gun
    j/k

6. lunatic_on_the_grass

lunatic_on_the_grass Member

I really agree with your problem with little ones wasting the dawn! Kids have changed so much, they are mean and have no manners and so much nerve. I was affaid of 'big kids' when i was young, i would have never shouted, but i guess you probbaly dont look big and threatening. :p

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

I once, single handledly, got the shit kicked out of me by my brother's 5 year old sister.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!! That didn't make any sense. I don't have a brother. Nor do I have a sister. WTF... hahahahha. And I can't remember what I was trying to say. OMG.. that was weird.

8. warthog

warthog Member

kill them with kindness...if you get mad then they won //just smile & look away dont let them know you give a rats a$$

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wow i sordove have the same problem.

they always give me shit for not wearing shoes too! theyve never followed me though, thank god...

if their really bugging you though, i'm sure you could come up with some witty threat to get rid of them.

10. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

damn hood rat kids. i got a few of them here too, one 7 year old actually cussed me out at the mail box one day for no reason at all. i ignore them and move on.........................
    when i was that age i was into playing ninja turtles and riding my bike, what happend to kids????????

11. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Oh man, I hear you. Kids today are... well, I don't know, but there must be something in the water. It's especially bad in my town. There's a "gang" of a bunch of sixth graders called "The AK-47s"... supposedly. They've never really 'done' anything if they are a gang. Little kids hate me too. These fifth grade boys were in my friends yard playing baseball (one was her neighbour, but still...) and one of them kept calling me a freak. I just told him I loved him. Repeatedly. I think he told his mom. Oh well.

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Take off yo' belt an' whoop day ass!!

Actually, what might work (and be funny too) is if you can start insulting them by using really big words that they don't understand!!!

-Kate

13. WhatIs

WhatIs Member

wastingthedawn,

That's a pretty interesting problem. Is it just you that they pick on? What do they say? How long do they follow you?

Have you ever tried talking to them? Maybe you could engage them in conversation, if you're not in a hurry.

All-in-all, it's not the worst problem I guess, but I could see how it could get tiresome.

Peace.

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lol

next time, just call them a flowerface

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

fart on thier heads.

16. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

if you try anything that people sugest then please post what happends keep us posted please.

17. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I suggest giving them a hug...probably that's what they need...

18. wastingthedawn

Ok, so I was just walking home with my friend Sarah (lunitic_on_the_grass) and 2 kids who were maybe 12 started snickering at us...then once we had passed by they started pegging rocks at us...this is over the top, I mean verbal abuse is one thing but rocks c'mon! They followed us for a while still throwing...It's getting worst...they have gotten violent now...

19. joe

joe Banned

Pick up a bigger rock!

Kick them!

PISS ON THEM!!!

geez what a whimp

20. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

try using waterguns... big ones.