Little house!

Discussion in 'TV' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 18, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

who was your fave little house character? Mine was nellie's mom uhm... mrs olsen, I dont know her first name HARRIET HARRIET OLSEN yeah thats it! I loved her what a bitch! lol anyways yeah I liked her but SHIT son, laura ingalls I forget the real actresses name MELISSA GILBERT! lol lmfao everytime I forget their names they come into my head and I type as I go lol so anyways yeah she was fugly as a kid but when she got older she got hot I saw her on the view and it was fucking weird cuz I always thought of her as like waaayyy back in that time period, and even way back decades ago when that show was new...
    anyways yeah, any other fans out there?

2. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I watch this show alot, Mary turns me on even though she comes across sometimes as a goody two shoes her looks drive me wild. All of the little house programs i have seen are excellent.

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Gee ... I never imagined getting AROUSED by the characters on the LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE. I taught adults how to read for a number of years, and I chose the books of Larua Ingolls Wilder since many people were already familiar with the television program. The story, by the way, is only minimally aligned with her life. The family settled in deSmet, SD and not Walnut Grove, MN.

Trying to think of my favorite character in the show, I guess it would be a toss up between the boy the Ingolls family adopted, Albert, or the man who married Mary.
    I was a big fan of Michael Landon too :)

4. Acorn

Acorn Member

albert is sooo hot! i just started getting into that show. i saw the one where albert falls in love with some girl who was raped. its so very sad, he wanted to marry her but she dies. :(

5. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ok the guy who played albert, i SWEAR it's him in final destination 2, as the cop (i think it was the cop) anyways i saw that actor somewhere else and I was like HOLY SHIT ITS ALBERT lol

isnt it weird to see children on tv all grown up...?

6. metro

metro self-banned

It's one of my favorite shows. I would have to say Laura is my fav, she has so much spunk, very spirited. She's so cute too, esp. her voice. I feel a longing every time I see the show, for a nice simple quiet life[​IMG] sigh.....

7. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Oh yeah Michael Landon was a hottie ;)

8. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i liked the books better than the tv show....

9. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

didn't one of the characters on the tv show get addicted to morphine or something?

10. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

yeah the boy did i thought that Laura's husband was hot. now he is not. what happened?

11. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Yep, he sure was :)

12. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

great picture. when was it signed.