Little Girls Gone Wild: Why Daughters Are Acting Too Sexy, Too Soon

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

A fast way to collectivism. The business of fashion and advertising bribes women to Allah or God by these shallow but mystical means. But Allah will not allow It in the long run.

Why, I don't know. He does exist. Then collectivism may put the runaway children in the work farms. Or maybe the companies have done that sort of thing already in places like Bangladesh. And Amedhinejad gets regretfully to be right. That was and continues to be Capitalist Hegenomy.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'm a little surprised by when that came out!
    You don't hear too much about the strength of advertising and capitalism in the 60s and 70s =P

3. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

It's مكة‎ and the time of محمد all over again... A new age of شرك is upon the world. All we can do is follow the القرآ and make sure we do what الله commands us to do.

The world is falling apart. In the next 10 years we're going to see people that will make Huxley's image look tame. I'm not advocating the drugs or any of the negative aspects of the 1960s but I will say those old hippies correctly identified the problem.

4. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member