Little Girls Gone Wild: Why Daughters Are Acting Too Sexy, Too Soon

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jun 8, 2013.

1. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

a boob job for an 8 year old? That is ridiculous and the child should be taken away.

2. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I believe she was. Eventually one would only hope.

3. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

@msg #77 My schnauzer seems to think muslims are a dirty bunch.

4. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Lol.... :D my dog growls at ppl wearing burkas :p

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They wear burka's around your place, Melanie?

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

NSW? Oh yeah, they do.

7. Asmodean

I'm sure there are a few people in the netherlands wearing them too but they are really really uncommon. I don't think that will change. It must be something along those lines there as well, I expect?

8. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

More than a few. For sure a few too many. Arf Arf

9. Asmodean

Dogs simply behave in the way you tought them to, riptide...

10. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Women are carefully trained by media to view themselves as inadequate. They are taught that other women—through the purchases of clothes, cosmetics, food, vocations, avocations, education, etc.—are more desirable and feminine than themselves. Her need to constantly reverify her sexual adequacy though the purchase of merchandise becomes an overwhelming preoccupation, profitable for the merchandisers, but potentially disastrous for the individual.

[MEDIA SEXPLOITATION, Key, publisher: Prentice Hall Trade (October 1976) ISBN-10: 0135730066 ]

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's something we can agree on.

12. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I hope you are enjoying a happy brainwashing Resistance isn't futile...

13. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Oh yeah, the full face thing and all, bloody scary if you ask me and it should be banned. I won't go into a public toilet if I see one of them in their. There was a guy caught about 2 years ago wearing the full burka in a mall. They stopped him I think before he got to the ladies.

I know RiF will be offended, but seriously, why in a free country would you want to wear Islamic culture other than to piss off the people around you and make a statement. Its like advertising "I'm a Muslim." Who cares? If we took it to that measure and the way Muslim women are treated by their men, as Christian women, we would be equally chained to a life of servitude. Its a culture that is clinging to a centuries old tradition and it has nothing to do with religion at all. I believe that is why there is so much hostility coming from the Islamists, they feel that todays world is a threat to their ancient culture and they want nothing more than to rule the world under Sharia law.

14. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Born naked, then forced into clothes.

My daughter is a tom boy (through her own preference), she would choose a pair of grubby dungarees and a band tshirt over a frilly dress anyday. Just this week we were choosing her a swimsuit to take on our camping trip and she ignored all the pink flowery princess stuff and chose a pair of boys trunks with pirates on them!

The media brainwashes, as does religion. But people have free will and (I'd like to think) that the majority use that. I'm not comfortable wearing tiny mini skirts because they don't suit me, I'm also not comfortable wearing jeans and a tshirt because it doesn't suit me, I am however comfortable wearing ripped fish net tights, dr martens and skater dresses or something like that - because thats who I am. I use my free will to choose not to dress like a 'tart' in the same way I use my free will not to drown myself in a hijab.

I've had a child and I've felt self concious about my body afterwards, hated my stretchmarks and bits of loose skin on my stomach and breasts but I overcame that. The media didn't make me want to look like a skinny model with flawless skin! I found my self and became comfortable, as most people eventually do.

I agree that our younger generations are under extreme pressure by the media and their peers to look 'perfect' but to say they should cover their bodies is taking away their freedom to become who they are, which usually takes some mistakes during the teenage years to realise.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some girls just like dressing sexy & not acting it. They have as much bare skin showing that their parents probably didn't see them going out in

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree with this statement.

I've lived in the same place for 28 years so I've seen moms, daughters, and their daughters.

Daughters will try to push the envelope based on what they see on t.v and what they see on their peers. It's the parents' duty to keep steering them toward age-appropriate modesty.

17. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Seriously, I don't get how RiF is spewing all this freedom of speech and stuff for women, when in the muslim culture, the extremist muslim culture like she is talking about, she would be enslaved, and repressed. Here the muslims I know are all very nice. One thanked me for keeping an eye on her child that got lost in the walmart. Here at the walmart the rednecks, muslims, blacks,hispanics,asians,native american, amish, even fancy high class people who go to walmart just for the savings...all get along..why cant the world be like the walmart

18. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Has wal-mart ever sold a clit removal kit? This should be very marketable at the Dearborn , Mi. Wal-Mart.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

+rep......:)

Cheers Glen.

20. OrganicSoundball

OrganicSoundball Member

I made the mistake of trying to grow up too fast. When I was just thirteen I was entering into the world of drugs and sex- I took ecstasy and abused opiates on a regular basis and I was engaging in oral sex and similar sexual acts. When I was fourteen I had began smoking; I also smoked weed every single day. My relationship had ended so I was celibate but it was clear from my friendship group that sex was very important to teenagers of our type. I had stopped doing ecstasy and I only took opiates occasionally, but when my ex girlfriend left me when I was fifteen, I started doing stupid things again: I smoked even more weed, I took all kinds of pills and I began having regular sex. Thankfully I have a loving and supportive family and by the time I turned sixteen, I had decided to straighten myself out.