Little Girls Gone Wild: Why Daughters Are Acting Too Sexy, Too Soon

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

a lot of young kids today have more sense than their parents imo

thank you hillbillyhippy :)

2. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Unfortunately this is all too true.

What's also true is that there are men that secretly support the exposing of young girls to this sort of thing. Thats because they know that they younger a girl is exposed to this sort of *sexualization* the easier she'll part her legs when she's older. Thereby increasing their chances of getting laid.

What's more is that big corporations also support this because it causes dysfuctionalism. And they know that the more messed up a woman is and the more she's looking for acceptance the more money she will spend trying to be loved and accepted by others.

3. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have seen young girls come thru my workplace with their stomachs bare & low cut tops - even on cooler days - that look too exposed for their age. Obviously their mums allow them to dress this way ?

5. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I've seen little girls as young as six, wearing clothes in a way that only a hooker would wear. Parading through the malls with their mothers, who strangely look rather demure? Wtf is wrong with that picture?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

They want to look more grown up maybe ?

7. Resistance isn't futile

Unfortunately we're under constant media pressure and in many cases (myself included) you never know just how messed up you are until something comes along and knocks you eyes open.

This is how society gets sick. No one taught mom any better so in turn she lets her daughter act similar. But the daughter takes it slightly further than mom and it continues like that generation after generation. Eventually you end up with the mess that we have today... A mess that promises to get far far far worse.

8. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

though I have seen a lot of very slutty looking girls parading around and in school uniform no less, the majority of younger (younger than me at 27) women and girls today seem to be going away from that look and are dressing better than a generation ago. Those that are looking bad, immoral or whatever word you want to use area small percentage. On that note, we have a huge middle eastern/muslim population here, and the number of girls I've seen wearing the hijab, with a tight top or jeans omg!!! And I mean TIGHT!

I don't know whats worse, putting it all out there or just the mere suggestion of it?

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Another thing that's really funny to me is that I've noticed that alt/rocker/hipster parents who dress more extreme and even sexy themselves, usually have conservatively dressed, well behaved children.
    Whereas, when you see a slutty dressed child, their parents are either ghetto, or well-dressed members of the middle+ class.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Mainly a marketing problem. If we can make big money in creating a new market at this stage we can and thus will do so. If there are negative consequences we will think about it after we have cashed in. To promote and sell revealing clothes to kids is 'just' this.

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

^ and of course buyer demand has been taken out of the equation by how sheepish we've become with our plastic

12. Resistance isn't futile

I have to agree with you. We live in an "anything for a buck" economy

13. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

What is it you do for a job RIF?

14. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Everything is driven by money these days, the money invested and derived from American 'kiddie' modelling now is obscene. One of my friends in the modelling industry was asked to be a judge at a young girls modelling contest, she refused. She said it was nothing more than exploitation. For heavens sakes, let them be children. These little girls are as young as five, parading around in emulation of their adult counterparts.

15. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

and it's not only the industry but more so the parents or mainly the mothers of these girls pressuring them to win so they can become their future meal ticket.

16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

What is this "thing" muslims have about dogs? Ahem , what is more disgusting? islamic terror or a beauty contest? Just askin. Priorities?

17. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Its both. Maybelene, Revlon and a few underwear companies are big sponsors of the pagents. But yeah, the parents carry most of the blame.

Muslims think dogs, like pigs are dirty animals Lol...

Both, if we're talking about the exploitation of minors

18. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

If I have a daughter and she wants to do pageants I wouldn't mind letting her, but she aint dressin like no tramp. She is gonna wear what she wants within reason. If its something she has fun with, as long as she don't develop an attitude problem I would let her keep doing it

19. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

My mum encouraged me to go into pageants when I was 16, my dad thought that was too young back then. I read recently of one mother in the US, getting arrested for having her 8 year old daughter getting a boob job..........

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

prayer time.. I close thread now.. :p j/k ..