liquid lsd

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by intongues, Aug 12, 2013.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LSD can not be detected by drug dogs. It is the easiest drug to transport the vile will look like eye drops until you take it. But if you are caught your in trouble. The risk is up to you.

2. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I understand LSD stores well in alcohol, so it might be worthwhile to put it in a bottle of vodka if you want to bring it on a flight.

Like unfocusedanakin said, though, dogs can't detect it as it is odorless and tasteless, so you might be okay disguising it as eyedrops or mouth water or whatever.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

remember, you can only take it in your carry on bag as long as it's less than 2(?) ounces hahaha

might wanna go with checked luggage anyway.

that sounds pretty awesome :sunny:

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

This.
    Go buy a vial of Visine Tears drops for dry eyes. (has the least stuff in it)
    Pop off the dropper top, empty it all out.
    Then rinse the vial with water and then rinse with some unflavored, high proof vodka.
    Let it dry completely the put your "good" liquid in the vial, put the dropper top on and you're done.

You can carry it in your pocket and I doubt very much anyone would think twice about it, as long as you don't act all stressed or weird.

Plus having it in the Visine vial gives you a nice precise dropper for administering doses. :2thumbsup:

5. saaatyaaa

saaatyaaa Guest

thanks for all the inputs mates, and NoxiousGas never think of it! much appreciate for the idea, and, I understand that LSD should be odorless, but somehow I can smell it a little bit (just very bit) when I open the vial, and it smells like vodka, is it normal? sorry for all the questions, and thanks for the welcome!

anyway, here's the vial am talking about:

[​IMG]

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Ethanol is common solvent used for liquid LSD, so an alcohol odor isn't unusual. Have you tested it and confirmed it's the real deal?

7. saaatyaaa

saaatyaaa Guest

Such relieve, I haven't tried it yet, shitty holland weather forced me to wait at least until next week, don't want to wasted it by sitting inside my room while watching the rain drops, but I know i can count on the guy who gave me this, paid it half for now, the rest will be paid once I satisfied with it, thanks again NG, ;)