liquid in u.s.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tumbledownDNA, Aug 22, 2005.

1. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

so i hear some liquid's comin around in my hometown (milwaukee). its coming from the same guy who i got white sheets from a month ago, and he says its from the same guy. apparantly, this shit is being driven from california on amotorcycle (same as the blotters) and this time its liquid for three bucks a hit. well im psyched, and my buddy took some liquid the same time as those sheets were around that was brought by someone on a motorcycle so i think this might be forreal. sposta be clean and strong (so they say). im so psyched, what do people think? has there been any viles floatin around the midwest? california? im excited, wanna know what the odds are of this being legit

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i'm skeptical. lots of "good clean shit" comes from "california" and is driven out to the midwest. it could be real, but i would definitely advise approaching with caution. get someone to try it first and take note of how long it takes to kick in and how long it lasts. liquid, of all forms, is the easiest to fake and potentially the most harmful in that it could be any of the RCs.

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

there have been people around here selling liquid. I dont buy it.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea especially liquid that is three dollars a hit. If you got a couple vials maybe, but 3 dollars for one hit? Shit it's 2005 lol...

5. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!

6. 2cesarewild

If you really knew so much about L, you'd know where to get it ;-)

7. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

yeah but thats the thing, he's sposta be bringing a vial and my hookup is this younger kid who i kinda brought into the scene when i thought i was a cool high school drug dealer (regrettably which is why i'm keepin him in check with the hard stuff). he's learning though, and i convinced him to sell this shit (if he gets it) to people for a dollar more than what he got it for. i'm hoping to get 10 and bring them camping, planning on dosing all my friends for free man i can't wait!!

8. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

life saver ey? you mean it would fill your quota? damn 5-0

9. 2cesarewild

Copping vials for 200 bucks? That's quite the deal for LSD in the present time. I'd be weary...

10. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

well its not gonna happen, according to thesse kids he got popped in nebraska with liquid and a few lbs of bud, who knows... probly was never coming in the first place

11. 2cesarewild

Who knows...