Link to video of berg execution uncensored..watch if you wish

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by dharmaseeker77, May 11, 2004.

1. dharmaseeker77

dharmaseeker77 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not trying to step on any toes and this might offend some. In order to fight this things have to be open. Thought I would post the link. If you want to watch, watch. if it offends you. Don't. I am not trying to disrespect him or his family. the info is already out there. Just want to help those that want to know know.

drive.hostnow.biz/iraq/iraq2vediow.zip

2. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

No offence, and if this isn't a trick I applaud you, but under these circumstances I don't really trust a .zip

Have anything safer you could link?

3. dharmaseeker77

I do not. This is a link from a website that I got.

http://haganah.us.haganah/ I got it from there. This is not any kind of a trick! So, maybe go here( to the website) check the site out run virus scan over the file and check it out. If you want to watch it I would do it soon because as soon as this story REALLY hits the public we all know it will be hard to find an uncensored version.

Jackie

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I think I'm afraid to watch it. I'll probably have dreams about it for the rest of my life. Plus, I saw a picture of his family crying in their front yard after they found out the video was made public. Since I became a mother, I take things like this so much differently than I used to. I can't imagine what I would do if that were my little boy, because they're always babies to us. :)

5. dharmaseeker77

excuse me...WHAT AN IDIOT!!! http://haganah.us.haganah/us.html I hope this is right...they change ALOT for obvios reasons. If not you can just research internet haganah in google.

6. dharmaseeker77

I know I am a mom to three and after this month probably four in another 9 months lol. Anyway, I can understand and I realize how hurt his family is and how awful this tape is. I was hesitant to post the link at all because I knew I would offend some and hurt others. Then I decided to because as I was making my choice FOX news came on with their sanitized crap. I figure those who want to watch can and those who may not can say no. I am just so tired of hearing about all of this death and mayhem and destruction and not really KNOWING and SEEING totally what that means with my own eyes and heart. I am sick of being told that a war is being faught for my interests and those of all in this country and then being told what I can and can't see about the war. What I can and can't know. How many " graphic images" I can take. I am sick of being treated like an idiot and I am not going to take it anymore! Knowledge is power. I watched this video. It IS awful. TRULY awful. I had to throw up after I watched actually. Now I know though. Thank you for posting the picture of his family. This is all so awful. SO awful. All of it. You know? I cry for our children. I know you as a Mom too know what I mean.
    Peace and hugs
    Jackie

7. Incubus

Incubus Banned

that dun work neither

8. sonik

sonik Member

www.ogrish.com

has the video....

I have not watched it and I;m not sure if I will, but from the people I have spoken with who have its quite gruesome.

Please be aware of this fact.

:(

9. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i cant watch it
    i'd have nightmares forever.

10. psychedelic_unclesam

psychedelic_unclesam Member

I watched it.

=(

Its the reality of the situation.

Can you handle the burden of awareness???

11. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i watched it.... i wish i hadnt.... i feel like puking now:mad:

12. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Yes I agree. In terms of sheer brutality it is an assault on all we presume to cherish. Nevertheless, in the present context and in proper perspective certain truths should be remembered...

1. This man was neither forced to be there via military service nor was he invited to be there. He went sniffing about in a known quagmire of increasing violence toward the occupational forces for personal financial gain. Add to this the fact that he was not only American but a Jewish American walking into a situation deemed by many in the Arab world (rightly so from all ive researched) to be another example of US might applied for the benefit of Israel.

Could any human have possibly knowingly put themselves at greater risk that Berg did? I think not.

2. The outcry over one life when weighed against the countless numbers killed, suffering the prolonged degeneration of radiation sickness due to our DU rounds, or again the countless numbers languishing without charge in a legal limbo in Afghanistan, Iraq and Guantanemo with all the associated abuse and dehumanisation carried out daily sends a message that we do not consider them to be human in the first place. This is of course made easier for the average citizen to fall prey to by applying good ol fashioned "group think" and citing a religious connection to it all, i.e. "The barbarism of Islam", "Isloamofascists", "Muslim fanaticism" thereby villifying not only one people, but all who adhere to (however remotely) tha particular religion.

Given that we are supposedly "Christians" in the West, would consistancy not dictate that all "Christians" should be deemed brutal warmongering imperialists?

3. As with any theatre of war the resultant chaos succeeds only in furthering mob reactionsim. That is no less true in our own societies (as we have often witnessed mobs descend into blind rage and thoughtless destruction (i.e the civil rights marches of the 1960's, Kent State, etc.) than it is now in Iraq. The reaction of those who feel powerless is common to all peoples and should not be ascribed as some exclusive characteristic of any single group.

13. sassure

sassure Member

This act is a natural evolution of Hatred.....and right now it's running loose all over the world, with all sides eagerly participating. This is the stuff that destroys souls.

14. lbveil

lbveil Member

here is another link that is not ziped. i want to throw up as well. my heart is broken.

www.military-secrets.com

adam

15. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

I agree with basically everything you said EXCEPT this.

DU exposure does NOT cause radiation sickness. Radiation sickness is caused by exposure to high levels of radiation, such as the people in Hiroshima/Nagasaki, or the cleanup crews at Chernobyl. Radiation sickness is characterized by vomiting, weakness, hair falling out, etc., and occurs within a day or 2 of the exposure.

DU exposure reportedly produces different effects, including cancer and birth defects, which show up well after the exposure. Depleted uranium is not radioactive enough to produce radiation sickness or any other health problems unless inhaled or otherwise ingested. It produces only alpha particles, which travel only a few cm in air, and cannot even penetrate the first layer of the skin.

It may sound like pedantic nitpicking, but inaccuracies like this are the kinds of things that the right-wingers LOVE to seize on and use to discredit all the OTHER arguments that we make.

16. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I watched it... now I'm sick... and deeply disturbed.

I don't know what else to say, except that even though I am disturbed, I am glad I did watch it so that I am not naive to what goes on in this world...

17. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Turns out that video MAY be one of the cruelest hoaxes pulled yet on the public.

Having watched it (yes out of morbid curiosity) I was struck by some glaringly suspicious inconsistencies with the situation presented.

Firstly by all appearances the captive is quite calm and relatively expressionless. When the knife is drawn behind him you don't get any indication of flinching or weeping or any other emotion associated with the fear of capture at the hands of radicals.

Then when the deed is done and (yes its gross to say) the head is apparently being sliced off like a sacrifical goat, there isnt any spray of blood associated with severing the carotid artery, neither does any blood drip from the severed head once held up.

Increasing scrutiny appears to be suggesting that Berg was killed up to two weeks earlier by persons unknown.

Could this be another example of CIA propaganda intended to shock the public into unquestioning reactionism and increased support for the PNAC doctrine of perpetual war (from which the CIA, Pentagon and the MIC are profiting as never before)?

Since the supposed perpetrators are all masked, only a full scale public probe into the heart of our military aparatus and CIA would have any chance of exposing such wanton and brutal deception, but just as with 9/11 itself, I suspect the truth will never be fully revealed.

18. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

19. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

You gotta wonder. After watching the video, something just seriously doesn't sit right with me (other than the obvious)... There's just something about it that seems fishy in general... other than he really does seem to already be dead. Call it bad vibes, if you will...

20. Mui

Mui Senior Member

when i saw the video, i noticed the screaming came before his head was being cut off? and his mouth wasnt open? I udnno that mighta just been a video sound synch problem..

and you can see blood fall from the head when they hold it up, just a little though than it stops

and he talks ebfore the video.. how would he be dead?

Oh, and I also read an article about how the family of this berg guy thinks the US govt had something to do with the video