Limited Nudism & Problem of Eerction

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by the_erect_one, Oct 12, 2009.

1. longdog

longdog Visitor

i have a platonic female friend who i go nude with, saunas, sunbathing and sometimes at her flat when i visit. I was going nude before her and until a couple of years she would just going topless at the beach whilst I was nude. First time she went nude with me I got an erection. I felt awkward but she just laughed and said not to worry and soon it went down. Only happened once. You can always cover yourself or turn over.

2. Nekkidbigguy

Nekkidbigguy Visitor

I agree. Any male will tell u......those things have a mind of their own. Who hasn't had an erection for no reason; no explanation ? Sounds weird and sounds like a lie to those who haven't experience it......but it's true. It really happens. And that, like a woman's monthly visitor, is a fact of life. No shame in it.

3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

The more nude you are the less the erections will be. This will make control easier. Also most all nudist carry a towel to sit on and it can be used to cover up until back to normal. I like to hike nude in the woods and once in a while I will get hard for no reason and just ignore it and it goes away.

bananaman321 likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

goddamn spoontneous eerctions.