Liking girls or guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hottstuff, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Hottstuff

Hottstuff Member

:confused::( How do you know if you like guys or girls? Cause I think I like this one guy but then after talking to girls I get horny and want to go out with them! Help please!!!!:(:confused:

2. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Stupid Peaceful420 posted under my name because we share a computer at work. Sorry.

3. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

You've just gotta go with what you feel, man. You can't let others tell you what you feel and what you want. It might just be a phase, and it might be something you'll love for the rest of your life. I went through the same thing and I've known I was bi for years. If you don't wanna experiment or try anything new, you don't have to. But think about it: you'll never know unless you try. It'll be totlly worth it.

4. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

It's very normal. Don't put labels on yourself at such a young age. Just like who you like. You may like boys and girls till you're in your early 20's then get board with one or the other, or you may always like both. My wife had a girlfriend in high school but later (about age 21) lost interest in girls. It's all part of emotional and sexual development.

5. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

Hey... Nobody's perfect. ::sticks out tongue::

6. auraley

auraley Member

you don't have to decide on a sexuality label.
    although it seems you like boys and girls..which is cool, maybe just a phase..maybe not..it don't matter

7. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

wel.. if u get horney after talking 2 girls then u must feel something fo them? i bet u most probily just like the best of both worlds

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Babe... Dont label... Just go. Be with your feeling and let what happens happen.

9. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I second everyone! Just go with the flow. It's okay to like both sexes

10. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

just go with what you feel. it could be a one day or one week thing, but it could also be the one u want to be with forever. try it out..experiment