like it deep? (xxx)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by pink floyd, May 23, 2004.

1. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

when my boyfriend and i are fucking, i love grabbing onto his hips/butt and pulling him as close to me as possible while he is thrusting. it feels so fucking great when he is deep inside of me. sometimes i can only get off when he fucks me really hard and deep; there is so much emotion and energy involved! its intense!
    i love the grinding...
    mmmm.. now im horny... hahah

2. akhc

akhc Member

it goes both ways too :). guys love being deep inside a lady.. at least I do. one of my fav positions is with the lady's legs over my shoulders.. u can really get some deep action from that one.

3. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

4. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

OMG I cum so hard from deep penetration. My favourite way to achieve it is lying flat on my stomach with my legs spread out wide and the guy taking me doggy style. God..... I'm horny now!!

5. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Sativagirl, thde more of your posts I read.. The more convinced I am that you are the perfect woman! Your guy is a lucky dude!

6. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

Shucks --- Well you know what they say about us 'older women' !! HaHaHA

I just have to say I think I am the lucky one. I have been with my dh for almost 25 years, and recently it's like we have fallen in love with each other all over again - just more intense than the first time - if that's possible. We can't seem to keep our hands off each other and we have become so open about our desires - we are going thru an experimental phase I guess you could say. It's the most wonderful thing to happen in my life!!!

7. catatonic

catatonic Member

I like it as deep as possible and really rough.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

damn you women... now I got this big stiff thing to deal with....

9. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

yea you women. :p my gf will thank you i'm sure

10. DiscoDawn

DiscoDawn Members

Yeah, deep is great. Makes me feel all squishy inside.:)

11. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

It most certainly does work both ways.... i love the feeling of being deep inside, and being all soft and gentle.....softly touching her skin...it feels so much more loving and emotional and much more closer on many many levels, its a truely amazing loving feeling.

12. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

mmm.. I like it deep when the guy is on top, but my favorite is when I'm on top and I get to make it deep. So sexy...

13. Spinner

Spinner Member

Give me more!
    More!!!!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love sex stories!!!

14. ellwood

ellwood Member

My gf like it when I can drive it deep into her, can see her eyes kinda glaze over, its a nice feeling. I like going deep into her also, haveing her legs on my sholders or her sitting ontop of me.

15. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

Damm people, all horny! Now i am...

16. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Havnt tried the legs over the shoulder thing but when she is wanting it deep, she gets in doggie position, and I hit it from behind at about a 2-o-clock angle and really get in there. She stuffes her face in the pillow and lets it all out.

17. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hello pinkFloyd i was dribling reading your thread ,your the best , a good shage , and no pissing about peace and LOL ,and lots of sex ,

18. MiddleSista

MiddleSista Member

I think that the female on top is better! Actually, I think that it's just the sexiest all together.. I can only do the male on top deep when I'm not sober! I'm not sure why that is but it is GREAT when I can do it..

19. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I love doing that. It's like you can't get enough. ;) Sometimes it hurts me though, and then I don't want it that way. It depends on the position.

Hugs.

20. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

Does height have anything to do with it? I'm beginning to think it does. Being only 4"11", it's kind of hard for me to take it all in, especially if he's got a huge member. Ouch. Guys, bigger isn't always better. But anyway, I try as best I can, and it's usually fine.