Like Father, Like Daughter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tommy Franks (I guess he's just showing the reporters how much he loves them)
    [​IMG]

Silvio Berlusconi (A possible UT fan??)
    [​IMG]

2. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, and people are always going to have their own interpretation of such things. And I have mine.

3. Pressed_Rat

The fact of the matter is that Bush uses Christianity as a front (and just look how good it's working). Anybody who has done any history on the man at least senses that.

Of course if your goal is to rally the fundamentalist idiots on the religious right, as part of you and your handlers' grand scheme, you're not going to embrace Paganism. The goal is to create as much polarization of the masses as possible, and Bush has certainly done a good job of that by using Christianity as a weapon of mass-manipulation.

4. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

5. element7

element7 Random fool

So, if you don't believe in the Bible ... he's just a reckless son of a bitch with lot's of pig fucker friends. All trying to gang rape our planet. On top of that they hold up some dumb ass hand signal.

6. Pressed_Rat

7. brothersun

brothersun Member

They are devil horns. Dio started it with black sabboth. The Mob Rules

8. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Devil horns? maybe some of you are just mis interpreting it, like pressed_rat could be fuckedacat? But still, satanism seems good enough, if this stuff was real id rather go with satan.

9. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Lolllll niceeee

10. PsychadelicTreeHugge

PsychadelicTreeHugge Member

yes.. that would make sense, if they were all part of some fucked up satanic sect..
    also, randomly... everytime i see them on tv, laura bush (thats her name right? bush's wife) just looks like SUCH a RETARD! i mean, just her facial expression, total ignorance, blankness. with her friking permanent ugly smile that stretches her plastic smile... anyway, it just buggs me.

11. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Its confirmed, Its UT's "lock em' horns"

12. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

"Hook em' Horns"

13. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, OK. So I guess every picture I posed indicated UT....

Clinton was signaling UT?

Tommy Franks was signaling UT?

Dan Quayle was signaling UT?

Here is King Abdullah signaling UT to Putin....

[​IMG]

The Bushes obviouly love UT soooooooo much that they couldn't help but flash the UT sign at least a dozen times throughout the course of the inauguration.

[​IMG]

Laura Bush loves UT so much, she can't refrain from flashing the sign, even when standing on the White House lawn.

[​IMG]

Yeah..... go UT!!!!

14. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Sorry, but that top picture looks like hes just fixing his jacket. Most of the pictures taken are just optimal timing anyways.

15. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

I don't trust the King Abdullah pic either, but I think the others are just semi-retarded people thinking they are signaling "I love you".

16. element7

element7 Random fool

Well, the pics with the foreign diplomats is a bit strange. However; more than pictures are necessary for such an investigation. UT is a very influential school because of where it's located. Some of the wealthiest people in the world live in TX and are into stupid college loyalty, mostly Aggies vs Longhorns. It's a dumbass thing but it' certainly something that happens. So, did any of these foreign diplomats come into contact with UT buisinessmen,politicians, etc... when did it happen? What were the circumstances? Can you isolate them from any and all influence from either the misconstrued "I Love you" or the UT "Hook Em Horns"? I'm certainly open to any ideal really, it's just about ruling out the obvious first.