Lighter

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Requiem422, May 17, 2004.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

White lighters are bad luck. Don't fuck with white lighters. We had a dime sack one night and we were planning on rolling a blunt with it, but we didn't have a lighter or a blunt. So I went into a store and bought a peach white owl and a WHITE lighter. Next thing you know, someone has lost the weed. We always heard that white lighters were bad luck but always discounted it as a myth. Then we lose this fucking dime sack and we are now true believers.

2. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Just bought a lighter/bottle opener.simmilar to this one but bright orange [​IMG]

3. mellow

mellow Eased

phhh, my I love my trusty white lighter, always given me good karma

white or blue for me

4. TopNotchStoner

I seem to get along the best with bright orange or green or just plain old blue. Never white.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

the rumor is...white lighters are bad luck

6. TopNotchStoner

It's more than a rumor in my experience.

7. mulch brother

mulch brother Member

hahahaha that was amazing!

i'm currently using a blue one, and a green one.

8. 40oz and chronic

i only carry green and red lighters cuz for me i have never had bad luck with them...

9. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

me too, i light my bowl with an orange lighter, drank some orange gatorade, made a bong out of the orange gatorade bottle, and sealed the stem and the bottle with orange silly putty

i'm also wearing my orange grateful dead shirt right now.....i love orange!!

10. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I have the exact same one... But the leaf fell out in my pocket. I don't use it anymore cuz you have to refill it like every 2 days, and it just burns the shit out of my pipe and makes it wayyy too hot.

I have never heard of a bad luck lighter but I'd say that I had a really good luck color... It's the large black bic with a gold shroud. When I went to light up a bowl once my friend called right as I put the lighter up to the bowl and said "DUDE I GOT A PLANT!" which was killer.

11. 40oz and chronic

^^^ is it a tourch lighter? those are used for crack not weed and will burn the bowl up way too fast.

12. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

superstition killin us.

13. AmericanWanderer

AmericanWanderer Member

I had a torch lighter that was all awesome like that, and the flame was green, too. Only there were dolphins on the outside that lit up real cool. I got it in Tijuana, man! Then I smoked with a friend of mine who was always a little shady, and I lost it . . . I'm pretty sure she must have stolen it. That's like her. :(