Light Depo Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by cookiecache, May 31, 2015.

1. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

I have been learning the method of using a light depo greenhouse to get year-round harvest. Problem #1 is light leaks in my cover. A nice strong cover that breaths would be great, but it is not in my current budget. I am just using Panda Wrap.... and fixing holes about every day. But, it does work. The next challange has been water condensation at night, because it then drips onto the plants causing rot. Mostly things are going okay - getting very nice buds. Plants are much smaller than the trees I get from an all summer grow, but more plants per square foot, and multi crops make-up the difference.

Ever try this technique?

https://www.************/100009665015389/videos/118983861767114/?pnref=story

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we aren't your personal advertising space dude......buy a fucking ad

3. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

Light depo greenhouses are really showing-up around here. The demand for regular outdoor grown is still dropping. Most people demand indoor or at least greenhouse grown pot. Using lights is not a cost effective method to grow plants placed 12 feet apart. Now I am just using the natural light pattern, but in about two weeks I will blackout cover any plants not flowering for 36 hours. The natural light pattern here in Southern Oregon does not reach 12/12 until mid September.... and making the finish around the begining of November. The heavy fall rains will mold many strains well before they can finish completely. Most growers have to weigh the risks of mold vs. maximum size.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

any non finishers here this year will be going back inside to finish

I feel ya brother....I hate throwing that immature bud into the trim pile