Light Brown Weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Alex_12, May 23, 2004.

1. blazer326

blazer326 Member

thats NW's grow...looking nice Eh..?

I wonder if she harvested..?

Anyway...it is a healthy looking plant..BD sounds like an iteresting strain..
    I hope it is a stable strain. I might get some...but I'm flat out broke right now.

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Yeah, it's NW's grow. She started that from seed, I told her not to put it in such a small container. It hermied on her. She is a new grower, so she made some common mistakes that led to it going hermie.

3. blazer326

blazer326 Member

I've got mine in smally right now .

4. lordcthulhu

lordcthulhu Member

i bought an ounce of this really schawged out weed for 50 dollars. It's really brown and it takes me two joints to get high off it so I usually just sell it so I can get some good dank.

5. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

of course 1/8. and it's $40 Canadian.

6. ThinK

ThinK Member

True, but another very important factor is how well it was grown. You can give a newbie grower some Widow or SAGE seeds and although the genetics are amazing the product can still be garbage. Looks DO mean shit, they basically tell how well the weed was grown unless the genetics of that particular strain are awkward and actually do have a strange appearance to them.. To grow a strain like Nevilles Haze outdoors and have it look like shit is completely undermining that strains potential. If you're gonna grow a connoiseur strain stick to indoor growing with heavy maintenance and try sodium lamps for flowering..

Most of the time when you get shitty looking buds they are shitty, unless they've been treated with some sort of chemical. You can tell alot about appearence and smell, actually.. Genetics are a large part of it, but there are so many other factors to potency..

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

around her a 1/4 is like 25 bucks, and thats good stuff....

8. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Ummmm, I have been growing for quite a while and I am sorry to tell you that the asthetic look of the plant is frivolous when determining potency or quality.

"To grow a strain like Nevilles Haze outdoors and have it look like shit is completely undermining that strains potential."

The Neville's Haze looked like shit to ME, it my have not to other peolpe. You obviously don't know about pheno types. Depending on how many strains were used to produce a hybrid, you can have upwards of 4-5 different phenos. I have grown out some of the toughest strains to grow and have had massive success. Are you a grower? Or are you an armchair grower that feels that book knowledge and reports are more accurate than actual hands on info?

I had even said in one of my previous posts that the growing environment is very important, but I also know that no matter how good of a grower your are.... unless you have a good strain with stable genetics potency can be compromised.

I have seen first time grower's get up to 10 oz's off their first grow. They did all they reasearch and read all the books they could have read, and the bud was still shit. That's why I always suggest that a grower should find a good "mother" plant and take clones. EVERY plant is different no matter how many times you grow it out the same way.

"If you're gonna grow a connoiseur strain stick to indoor growing with heavy maintenance and try sodium lamps for flowering......"

This comment shows that you are either new or have never grown before. Heavy maintenance is NOT always good, you CAN kill a plant with kindness. Any grower will tell you that each plant has different needs and unless you can see that, your bud will not be at it's peak. Not every plant produces good bud, even if the grower, his/her growing space, and experience, is excellent.

I don't want to go on about this anymore, one day you will come acroos a situation that will prove me to be correct.

9. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me. ok, heres the thing. i have a chance to buy this guitar for around 150 bucks and it is said to retail for 350. it is made by Maxtone guitars and is custom made with special features. I want to know if anyone knows shit about the playability, tone, and if this is a good guitar to invest in.

I also, if anyone has a clue, would appreciate feedback on both the guitar companies of Cozart and Standell. Specifically, the Cozart EG-1280 model.

THanks all
    [​IMG]
    i am the phonics monkey!!!!!! I like to masturbate cuz it causes Cartman to fuck up spelling words like "CHARE"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

First of all, wrong thread. Secondly, I wouldn't pay $50 for that piece of crap.

11. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Any guitar that comes with a built in speaker, is crap.

12. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

some of the best herb i've had smelled like cat piss

13. Velouria

Velouria Member

Hehe I have had some good stuff that smelled like nasty cafeteria food. And this happened on more than one occasion. It must have just been some weird strain.