Light BDSM

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by team2blonde, Aug 28, 2013.

1. team2blonde

team2blonde Guest

I want to try some light BDSM with my boyfriend, but I'm not exactly sure what we should do other than tying up and blindfolding. We are both on the less creative side of the spectrum, so it makes it hard to come up with ideas. Help anyone? Emails welcome too

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Hmm....... I like the LIGHT part, because I'm not a fan of heavy duty BDSM myself, lol. xD How about some mild spanking(something that doesn't really hurt)? Maybe also use like a whip, or something that can substitute for that too, to give it variety. You can also use a paddle, too.

There are other things to consider as well. But DO play safe. :p

3. team2blonde

team2blonde Guest

I'm not much into spanking. When I think about him doing that to me, all I can do is think I will laugh when it happens

4. Alternative_Thinker

Yeah, I meant GETTING spanked for the most part. :p I guess you'd rather not maintain the playful mood?

5. team2blonde

team2blonde Guest

I know what you meant. I mean to say that even just thinking about him spanking me during sex makes me chuckle haha And when we have sex, I definitely prefer to keep a passionate mood rather than a playful one

6. Alternative_Thinker

Haha, I see. Well, there's also the verbal aspect of the BDSM where the word choices may get a bit, well, "rough". And then there's the downright kinky side but I think you should take one step at a time, anyway. I mean, I talk like I know this shit but really I'm just as inexperienced as you are, lol. I just know what I want, and my girlfriend luckily is open-minded enough to try many of those things. besides, I just want to try the mild stuff, so I like the idea that I won't have to get my girl into any situation where she might end up feeling uncomfortable. :p

7. Lorea

Lorea Member

Play power games...power play is fun. There are these Velcro sheets you can buy that are really fun, and very very safe. face fucking is pretty awesome...that is all about control. pulling hair seems to be a very common favorite, as long as you do it right (grab low and firm at the base of the neck)..this can be done on men too, as long as their hair is long enough. dirty talk...including using praises/insults you would use on a dog.

Any of those sound good to you?

8. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

^^^^this

9. team2blonde

team2blonde Guest

I do like the ideas of talking dirty, hair pulling, face fucking, and hair pulling. We talk dirty over text anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to do during sex, hopefully. Thanks for the ideas guys :) If you have any more, feel free to share :)

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Maybe look into the mind fuck side, lots of teasing and tantalizing, but withholding the good stuff.
    Or blindfold and feed one partner ( see 9 1/2 Weeks)