life

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by thereaperman44, May 9, 2004.

1. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

whats it all about, why are we here. how do you find the the strength to go on when the shit really hits the fan and it seems eveyone around you is dying. please reply with a bit of sincerity and heart felt honesty

2. Orsino

Orsino Member

we're here to live. If you die, you die. If someone you knows, dies, they die. It's all up to you.

3. xZx

xZx Member

"All that lives is born to die" im not sure how i cope when the shit hits the fan, i duck i guess. I live in hope that my shitty little world cant stay shitty forever, but i might change my mind on that one. i've learnt to find comfort in the knowledge that really we're all just drifting along, i believe that really we are always alone but maybe thats just cause ive never met anyone who didnt break my heart or screw me over. Shit happens that why they invented toilet paper:( Sorry im not very good at this am i? lol ok im gonna shut up now.

4. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Well the reason I stay here, on this earth, is because of love...
    Just think of your own existance.. who knows why..we're here now, nothing to fear, we'll all reach death, my intuition tells me, that is my sense that needs no sensory information to 'know', that there is something more to the picture, and there is overwhelming senosry information to 'prove' this too... You have a body, you have the ability to think of your own existance, use it,enjoy it, we wont be here long......

5. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

You know that ethereal spirit that lives on inside of humanity, and in every single living organism? That thing that keeps us mobile, unattached to strings or machinery, and able to move freely...That can't die. Cause it can't start. It's just there. Always and forever..

peace and alot of love..

6. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

what keeps u on earth and well alive when everything is wrong???????

nothing actually except fear of unknown.

love, peace ... and all other.....well....it isn't there for everyone....but fear....it is here for all of us.

moony

7. xZx

xZx Member

The thing is that we're all going to die some day, ive always though it was better to stick life out, who knows it could get better? If not who cares at least you'll apreciate it when u get deaded:cool:

8. SunFree

SunFree Member

With the choice of existence or nothingness, wouldn't you rather be?

I know the philosophical standpoint is sometimes difficult to grasp onto in times of trouble, though. There is always the more tangible presence of people who love you and need you, and our friends in nature and animals. There have been billions before us who shaped the lives we now follow, billions will come after in the world we create now. I guess the possibility of keeping the beauty in the world alive is enough to live for, when there is nothing else.

Whatever lies behind or before us, the life we have now IS a gift, even though it's often painful...

I'm sorry, that was quite corny, but I was trying to be nice :eek:

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it can be all about a lot of things. different things for different people. we are here to love, and help each other.

acceptance is the key to going on, its ok to grieve sometimes, theirs ups and theirs downs. you just have to ride it out. and dont get stuck on one side for too long.

10. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

That's what life is about, that's why we are here. To be able to love ourselves unconditionally, and to love others the same. To be able to conquer and overcome any obstacle and be the best person you can be. That's what life is.

11. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well in all honesty, how do we know anything even exists. including life? maybe it doesnt exist. all i know is that if things dont exist i shouldnt worry about anything in life and just let things go as they do.

12. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

i think a lot of people spend their whole lives with those questions. i know ive spent a lot of time pondering them but ive never been even close to figuring it out. sometimes it seems like you live only to die later on and thats all there is to life, but that cant be true. there has to be so much more to it. maybe we're all supposed to live our lives trying to find the answers to those questions and at some point we just all the sudden figure it out. maybe thats the point of life. i think its good that we question things like that though. it makes it so we arent just ordinary people who dont question anything and who just think about jobs, money, and materialistic things all their lives. there's so much more too life i think or at least i hope. anyways, i really dont know the answers to your questions! so sorry i couldnt be of more help.

but about finding the strenth to go on when things are bad, just try to keep your head up. things will eventually get better no matter how bad it seems right now. seriously, ive gone through so much shit, especially lately, but after a while you just break through the rough spot and things are good again. just keep optimistic!! good luck :)

peace!!

13. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

i dont realy know. its a thing, a state of being. i dont know where ill be after.

So love... i think that theas everything, justeverwhere. thats all you need, thats just.. all..

i dont know if ill love after i die.. so i love with all my heart and soul and spirit and body and life and love now. so if i never see her again , if shes killed or something, shell know, shell know how much i love her..

i dont think there are words to explain love, its not just a feeling, its the essence to life, why would i do anything if not for love. i dont know. i want to change the world for love. i want to live for love, before, i didnt know why i should live if theyre was all this pain and suffering and hate.

many people they think.. they think that what theyre doing is helping other people they love, even when its not.

erm.. this is a few idea and they contradict soo i think.. i dont know. but im in love, i was in love once before, but he didnt love me, but thats all i think of, and im soo in love, thats all i need, and all my everything.. and she loves me too!

14. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

We're here for all the reasons you're willing to believe.

15. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i really don't know. i just try to deal and get high on sunshine and crazy thoughts. that is what makes me insane.

16. SunFree

SunFree Member

Just don't read any existentialism until you're feeling better. :)

You know, we need a little smiley for a hug or something.

17. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

this life was made to live by faith in whatever you believe in, including yourself. just keep faith in something, and theres not so much to worry about anymore

18. anastasia

anastasia Member

people dont really ever die- and no one can really tell you how to cope bc it depends on your personal religion and beliefs like if you belive in reincarnation or not- i do so these kinds of things bother me less. also when the shit hits the fan dont take it too seriously never take things to seriously justr live your life and do what makes you happy bc as you know everyone dies eventually and what matters is that you were ahppy and did what was right and stood up for what you believed in. go get high and youll feel all better