Life Without Any Drugs

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Ursula Buendia, Sep 29, 2005.

1. The Flow

The Flow Member

Here we have the perfect example, how "urban myths" are created...

2. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

Not quite, this one is too stupid for common people to believe it.

3. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

MuuUAhHHhahhAHaa
    you are so scared :p
    calm down

I'm not joking. shrooms are dangarous for you, don't believe me? that's your problem not mine. Won't stop insult me? that's your problem - your weekness
    Halleluyah jesus is near!!

4. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

Scared? No not quite. Maybe I'm scared people believe shit like that.

btw;
    I think you're going schitzophrene; so good so far your health.. ;)

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Ursula: Rudeness can mean a lot of things, in this case, definitely not weakness. So why don't you try to come up with some other pop psych cliche to blanket us all under, mmmkay? If you had actually done any research about mushrooms before making these claims, maybe we would not be so rude to you. But, you're an ignoramus, and you choose to come in here making ridiculous claims that have no logic behind them. And wtf does jesus being anywhere have to do with this? I'm guessing you're some kind of religious nut, in which case you probably reject truth all the time for christian "truth."

O and yes, I'm terrified of the mushroom spores growing mushrooms all over me inside my blood, and that the lsd is going to stay in my spine and give me flashbacks forever, GASP!

6. hoppin

hoppin Member

To the original poster I agree with you!!!

All of you are arguing with this girl saying she doesnt know what shes talking about, and well maybe your kinda right. I admit she is basing her opinions of what others have told her. She has also never tried drugs (a good thing) so she doesnt truely understand the situation.

You all are going to have a tougher time arguing with me. Ive been down the drug road. I believed psychedelics where the 'good' drugs. That they would teach me about myself, and help me to become a better person and ... dare I say it, that they were the answer. It took along time of pushing this idea harder and harder in my mind to finally realize that I was wrong. This is because its hard to realize you have a problem when you have a problem, because well thats the problem. Altough when I went from being invited to write Math competitions and scoring in the top 5% to struggling and failing courses it started getting too hard to still say I was right. Btw I only did weed, shrooms, and salvia once.

True though drugs are different for each person so Im not going to say the old line 'drugs are bad' because well I have to admit drugs have had a positive effect on some people. But! all you pro druggies out there also have to compromise and admit that your precious psychedelics (the other ones are obviously bad) have caused damage and ruined lives (ive seen it one of my friends failed out of university and he only did psychedelics and he was a really smart guy).

One last thing please dont be stupid and tell people who have never done drugs to try LSD. LSD can cause depression, paranoia, trials in visual and other weridness for months to years after just one use in mentally healthy and well adjusted people (i know your going to try argue that these people had deep issues inside, but dont your wrong)

drugs can fuck you up, there not the answer to it all, the world wouldnt be saved if everyone could just try acid, they cant teach you about your inner self, but there pretty fun so enjoy and be careful

7. firelip

firelip Member

Hoppin, First off, there is nothing wrong with not doing any drugs. However, if you think taking perscription psychiatric meds is OK and shrooms, weed or dose is not, then i say you have bought the party line bullshit. I would much rather have my child munching mushrooms that aderal, zoloft (Noloft ;)), Ridalin, Xanax, Prozac etc. These are some of the worst drugs! Not as bad as meth, but Ridalin is almost the same thing anyway.

The drugs you describe are powerful tools, very useful tools for some of us. Just like a chainsaw or a knife, they can help you, or if you use them carelessly, they can definitely hurt you. I do not believe that an emotionally healthy person using dose or shrooms in a sacred and respectful way will be harmed in at all. If you treat these tools as toys, you just might get burned, but most people do not juggle running chainsaws either. get some perspective! At 19, you data set is very small!

jim

8. hoppin

hoppin Member

Ok, Ok. I put more thought into it and realize my first post came down far to harsh on the pyschedelics. Your right they are tools that when used properly can have beneficial effects.

You didnt really need to bring up prescription drugs and use them to argue against me because I never mentioned them. Your right ritalin and all that stuff are pretty terrible and I dont like them either.

Let me try redefine what my problem with pyschedelics are; I feel they open your mind up to yourself. This sounds good, but for alot of people especially teens they arent prepared for what they find and this can cause them to crash and burn. I believe the best method of self improvement is achieved sober. Putting the effort in to being honest to yourself, admitting your faults, and learning about yourself (how can you argue with that!). Altough I will admit for certain people at certain times they can have a positive effect. From what Ive seen from my experiences in life (i know not alot) the abuse far out ways the use.

9. firelip

firelip Member

Hoppin, I agree. If you are seeking spiritual enlightenment, the psychadelics can open a window, but not a door. If you want to live in that divine reality that you peek into, you will have to do the work. Sometimes it is easier to get back to a place that you saw for a moment through that window. At least you know it is there even when you can not get ther when you want.

Tantra is a better high than any drug i have ever tried.

Some rituals that i have been part of were far more transformative than any drug experience. They are still useful tools, but they can not stand alone as a replacement for the work

I hope that i did not offend you with the last post brother. It seems we are of like mind. Sorry you and/or your frinds had some bad experiences.

jim

10. 2cesarewild

Hoppin: Like most others, I don't think there's a problem with not doing drugs. Out of all my friends, I am the only person who really uses anything besides trees. The problem that I had with the original poster was when she started making ridiculous claims that were based on nothing but what her ignorant peers told her. She needs to understand that you can't go around believing everything people tell you like they're some kind of authority on the topic.

11. Roger Light

Roger Light Member

Ursula, no offence but you're the perfect example of why people in Europe tend to make jokes about stupidity&ignorance of young Americans. I don't know anyone who'd believe such stupid crap ... ;-)

12. The Flow

The Flow Member

Well, in fact Jesus has a lot to do with drugs.
    Among researchers the theory is widely accepted that Jesus smoked weed regularly. There´s lots of evidence for that. 2000 years ago, people did much more drugs that one would believe. And of course the wine thing: one of the most dangerous drugs in the world was declared the holy sacrament of the christian church.
    One more: when the shroud of Turin, a relic that has been declared authentic by the Vatican, was examined the pre-last time, scientists found very small amounts of tryptamine-degrades, which you´d for example find in several shrooms. This was kept a secret until 2003.

So Jesus was most probably doing weed, booze and shrooms!

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

O.K., that was your life. Now here´s mine:
    I started with weed when I was 16 and came to shrooms at the age of 21. With 23 I started with chemicals. Currently, I smoke weed on almost 200 days a year and do shrooms or RCs almost every weekend. I´m 33 years old and quite successful as a physician. I never had a problem with my drug using habits and my IQ (according to a test made in 2004) is 162!
    (Btw: I also did IQ-Tests under several drugs: under weed I reached 155, under MDMA 153 and under acid 171 - which means that I could do the test better under acid than when being sober!)
    Just accept, that everybody reacts different to drugs. It´s no problem to do drugs regularly, you just need lots of discipline. There are lots of successful scientists in the world, who have done drugs their whole life.

But: I agree with your warning about acid. People don´t take this stuff serious enough these days.

14. 2cesarewild

Yea I know about that, but ursula's the one who said Hallelujah! Jesus is near! or something ridiculous at the end of one of her ludicrous posts. Didn't see how jesus would save her from ignorance.

15. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

prozac is shitty, but zanax isn't that bad. I take it for anxiety. I don't abuse it at all, but it'll work wonders for nervous people.

16. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

Hoppin,I'm very sorry for you bad experience :( It's very good that you've realized your' going down not late.
    I'm glad someone agrees with me :) Thanks!

Lets...
    dear 2cesarewild, I was just joking when I wrote halleluyah jesus is near and I'm sorry you dont understood it. And what I think about christian religion is just another thread if you want I could open it somewhere near from here so you won't need go far :) btw you're wrong about my relationship with religion truth.
    And I noticed I've gained the reputation of stupid, ignorant teenager in all ways..
    hah..
    I want to share that (I don't know why but) there's drug infrormation from many different sources in my life nowadays: In uni, I studied the theme about drugs recently, the book I'm reading is by Carlos Kastaneda, here I have many teachers about that topic.. So, Jesus is near, Halleluyah! :p

OoOOkKkkK That thing about shrooms told me my friend. I asked him what's the source he just doesn't remember. blah blah blah.. peace? :rolleyes:

17. 2cesarewild

castaneda is the best bullshit to ever write anytrhinf,

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

his series was entertaining though

19. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

really? Isn't true what he's writing? I don't think he just made all those stories from his imagination. Which books have you read?

20. 2cesarewild

LMFAO ^ Sorry about the incoherence of the above statement, I had taken 11 blue xanax and one yellow klonopin with 4 22oz buuurrs, shit I don't even remember posting that. But yea, castaneda was a bullshit artist, teachings of don juan is lots of bullshit, and i've read his biograpy. He was just a bullshitter.