Life Without Any Drugs

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Ursula Buendia, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

Let me share my lifestyle: I've never smoked, eat, take, etc. any drugs.. I love healthy life. I think that all these shit effects on our minds and also one day every drug lover will discover that he/she can't live without it. I won't to be depent on something.
    However, I've discovered that music can be my drug. Once I was listening Radiohead's "Kid A". It was night, all lights were off , only computer screen was fighiting with darkness. "Sitting in the shadows of the end of my bed"- was repeating thom, and suddenly I looked to my bed and saw someone sitting there! It wasn't only one second.. I saw him/it for several seconds then it dissapeared..
    Other time I was listening to Radiohead laying on my bad in darkness with closed eyes. When I opened them, I saw dark people walking chaosly around me. I got scared and turned the light on..
    So, I think man can feed his head without any drugs or shrooms that effect on our health.
    What do you think about it? and isn't here anybody who lives like I do?

2. Ninjaman007

Ninjaman007 Member

I think u need to be on drugs if your seeing shit without any.

3. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Having done a fair amount of everything but crack (I am older than crack - grin) throughout my life I am still waiting to become dependent or to suffer any ill effects. However, who knows, tomorrow all of my evil life could catch up with me at once and I would have to be carried away. A broken man doomed to spend the rest of his life locked away, another victim of the scourge of drug use.

4. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

Sucks balls. I remember when i was in a malicious "treatment" center just for smokin a half gram of dank a day. I was there 8 months (when i was supposed to be there like 18 months only because i finally got my parents how inhumane it was that every 24 hours i had to do 50 pushups, not just normal pushups, but go down, push up, while up say a one minute sentence, go down, and repeat 49 more times for 24 hours. Since i've been gone from there they have had several laws opposing their physical consequences. and i was a fat kid too. All this bulls*** just for forgetting to put a glass away.

Anyway, i would agree with you about how not doing drugs can be great. That is only if you've never done drugs before, atleast for me. Looking back on my life, i really don't see how i could have been happy without dank mj, but i ain't complainin on my life right now either.

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You need to try that with some shrooms or some weed. Weed and shrooms have no negative effects on your health. Neither does LSD for that matter. Many things that you probably consume in everyday life are worse that weed and shrooms. If you really don't want to try anything, then don't. But I would suggest that you at least smoke a joint just so you know what you are missing.

6. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I smoked so much trees,
    my fingers turned green.
    So I ate fifteen tabs
    and a barrel of mescaline.
    The green turned red
    when I heard a buzz in my head.
    A bird told me
    that the L-S-D
    will only hurt my mind
    and do damage over time.
    But that bird was wrong,
    and it's safe to say,
    that I'll continue to drop
    til my hair turns gray.

.... So I was bored lol. Being dependant and choosing to do stuff are two different things, and believe it or not, some people have control. I had to stop using, not hard at all.

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

wow.... you are definately the coolest person on the face of this earth.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol ;-) thanks.. I already have a fanbase now all I need is a big chain and an XXXXXXL shirt.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

health is only useful while your alive

but life is only useful if you experience it

you need a certain level of health to keep living, but there is no limit to how much you can experience

10. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

amen stoner bill, you only live once, so why worry about dying?

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

When I started smoking weed and eating shrooms I started to hope that I will be under the influence of these substances when I die. Whether I die when I'm 25 or 85 I hope I'm fucked up when it happens. It would just be nice to die when I'm in a totally peaceful mindstate full of joy and happiness. Although I can be happy when I'm not fucked up, I'm so much happier and satisfied with life when I am fucked up.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol thats sort of nothing like what i was saying, the point is that you only need a certain amount of health to keep living, which is what you should maintain, but you can achieve that level of health while taking heaps of drugs, so you may as well. you need to be alive to experience, but you dont need to be really healthy like a clean-straight-athlete

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

DonĀ“t ever tell this to a buddhist or hindu... ;)

14. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

i think the person who started this thread should definitely try drugs. i mean, if someone has it so set in their mind taht they don't need drugs and to stay healthy, taking LSD could be great. it could be a perfect one time experience that wouldn't cause her to want more and more. and it might open her mind to the possiblity that having fun isn't neccessarily dangerous (shit rollercoasters kill more braincells than most drugs). and, if you wanna see stuff with music, try it on acid. you don't see people (wel u mite) u see music.

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

rollercoasters kill more braincells than most drugs? lol that would be an interesting study id like to read. well i only say that caus i dont see how that makes sense at all

16. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

im assuming you eat what most americans do, and if you are, its safe to say your ingesting a lot more drugs than you think... one fifth of the food you eat goes to your brain. apart of me, a former avid drug user, still wants to believe for some reason, the rap that drugs are bad and should be avoided. im just that conditioned, but now i know beyond return that just isnt true...

the drugs your thinking about are fun as shit and i love em to death. to not TRY them is like dyin a virgin... but once you love them more than a handfull of times like i think you should(now that ive used them a lot), the love loses its power. with each additional use, it continues to lose love until its void of it alltogether. this is where balance comes in i guess, that or just rotating between different drugs to keep the love nice n steady....

17. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

The line between "drug" and "medicine" is so blurry. Asprin is a drug. And it's not harmless either. It can tear up your stomach or even kill you if used incorrectly. That make somebody who takes an advil every time he/she has a headache a hopeless drug addict? Now take another drug, like marijuana. It's not completely harmless either. But it won't kill you like an acceptable "medicine" aspirin can. Now if somebody smokes a joint to get rid of a headache or help them sleep, are they a hopeless drug addict doomed to death?

You can't avoid all substances that are harmful, it's just a matter of finding which substances are worth using despite their individual risks. If you decide that all illegal substances aren't worth using in your opinion, that's cool. And probably a healthy choice. But that doesn't mean that getting high can't be part of a relatively healthly lifestyle.

18. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

Man... noone with me??? everyone agrees with that I should try drugs?? damn... what should I say? I know there are many harmful things behind drugs, however, I don't think my mind needs them.. However, you are so many and you all want me to try them.. man... don't know what to say..

19. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

haha u go to a drug forum and are confused when everyone there says drugs are good. duhhh.

anyways, i remember my days before i was into drugs (my "virgin days" as i call them) with glee. what good times, so innocent and pretending like im a badass when really i would chuckle about how little i knew about anything. i look back and smile, even though i know i cant have those times again.

on the other hand, drugs have matured me and expanded my outlook in ways i couldnt before imagine (which would be due to my restricted outlook duh lol) and while i avoid drugs that arent exactly great psychologically (cocaine meth heroin etc) i love pot. :D sunshine and pot = bliss

20. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

life is beautiful and great without drugs. yes.but in my opinion drugs make them BETTER. how can someone live a life without experencing it to the fullest?