life sucks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jun 4, 2004.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I just met my dad amonth ago and after him flying out here for two weekend I feel abandened. I wish he never came. This sucks. My mom was right.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

great...is this how my little girl feels?

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I sent you a pm.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that does suck... it takes a while to mend back a family that's all separated like that...

5. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Lin -

Knoweth that your true father loves you dearly.

Please be patient with your biological father - when you come up to heaven, I will give you ten fathers!

Imagine how many gifts you'll have at Xmas!

PLUS...

We have a lot of hollidays of here. Much more than on Earth. Those damn angels have unionized.

6. teepi

teepi living my dream

GOD...is that really you????

How nice that you're here.
    Can I ask you a question????
    When I get there, will my little stuffed bear,cha cha cha, be there waiting for me??
    I lost him when I was about 4 and haven't seen him since.

Thank you for all the blessings,

And as far as the posts here, honey its not your fault that people come in and out of our lives, they have their own screwed up problems to deal with, he came and met you and now he's dealing in his way with all the emotions that this is holding for him.
    Give this time and be cool and leave the doors open, explore your feelings from this, please don't let others influence YOUR relationship with YOUR dad.
    When my ex and I split, he had some drinking and drugging issues but I never said a bad word about him to my kids, I explained to my ex that HIS relationship with them depended on HIM not me.
    No matter how I may have felt about him, he was still their dad.
    That was 11 years ago and now he is straightened out and we talk and we all get along really well, he's getting married and I am happy for him, I am now married and he calls me and we laugh together.

Please don't let this turn you bitter, just be open to whatever love comes your way and embrace it.
    If you have the chance, make the first move, it never hurts to be the one to open a door to love.
    teepi

7. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Teepi -

I'm sorry to say... :(

Your plush bear was really in bad shape.

As I knew you'd want to give his organs, I did just that.

St-Paul made some nice ear-muffs with his hands.

St-Peter made some warm cuddly mits with his body.

St-Mark made a nice towel to wipe his penis after he has sex with his sheeps (yeah, he still has that deviation).

8. teepi

teepi living my dream

GOD.....

To say the least I am dissapointed..

Will I get some HELL time if I kick ST Marks ASS when I get THERE?????
    Or could I get away with shoving that rag he made down his deviant throat, or would he enjoy that a little TOO much????

Cha Cha Cha was a good little bear, one of the few things I remember from a screwed up childhood...but you already knew that.

teep

9. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

St-Mark is...er..ah...um...a special...saint.

It's the same with our plumpers here. Some you like, some you don't, some you don't know what to think...

I've spokeneth to him a few times.

I always ended up banging my head against clouds...

I've learned over the course of millenias to take him as he is.

Shoving something down his throat or shoving down things elsewhere is not a good thing.

He's even driveneth crazy St-Freud at one time...

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, lynsey, that's harsh. i've been there. just remember that your dad is still a person you barely know, and one should never place too much faith on someone you barely know. you don't know what factors and motivations are occuring in his life and in his head. just forgive and move on, and don't expect much.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

KC-that's the best advice I have had so far. I was so excited meeting him he sent me flowers a few weeks ago thanking me for seeing him now he won't even email me when he says he will. He calls me, but I hate the phone. I feel like he needs to accomodate me. My mom's suing him for child support and not for the full amount but for a reasonable one. He told me he would work something out but doesn't have the full amount even though I know he does. He said exactly 'I will not let this take away from my kids'-meaning his young kids now. What do I do? I am thinking of either 1-cutting him off completley telling my mom not to back down on the child support. 2-being extremleyt cool and colected and not calling him or emailing him or 3 not answering his phone calls for a few days. Please give me advice. Anyone I talk to out here is partial.

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

the way i dealt with my father was to just let him go. there was no point in forcing myself to suffer through all that pain. but at the same time, i had to let go of the anger, after all, it was just hurting me. at the same time, if my father wishes to make contact with me, i let him, but i've never gone out of my way to develop a closer relationship with him. he has an entirely new life, one that only barely includes me. as for the child support, that should be ONLY between your mother and your father. you're a big girl now, and you can fend for yourself. but he's owing your mother some money, consider it your mother's loan to your father that he needs to repay now. but i highly recommend you leave that between them and don't get involved. don't allow either of them to use you in their personal conflict.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

thanks that is good advice. I will not be involved. But, if his kids have horses and live on his ranch and go to private school shouldn't he fund my graduate studies and pay the 90k in backed support? He told me he feels taken advantage of tby the whoile situation. But I am the one who has suffered for all these years and he's acting like it has been him, but he created his own problems. geez I needed to talk thanks so much KC.