life sucks

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Vag, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Vag

Vag Member

So..a life sucks huh?

I dont know lately i've been feeling like life is worthless and nothing i do matters at all...i seriously dont give a damn about anything any more...plus i dont have any close friends anymore...the best part is im so fucking confused in life right now hell i dont even know who i am...lately i have been really schizophrenic and paranoid...but yeah pretty much i have given up on life...especially since it seems like the whole world going to hell

so im just wondering does anyone esle feel like life is worthless and it dont matter what the fuck you do?

2. Insomniac_devi

Insomniac_devi Beast Toast

I'd say about 81.2579% of the time I feel that life really, really sucks.

3. FNA

FNA Member

Yep, you're a 17 year-old alright....

You just realized that you're going to have to slave the rest of your life away to the man, that there'll be no more free hand me downs, and basically you'll have to live the empty life of every other adult. This feeling is mostly temporary, everyone goes crazy when they transcend into adulthood. It'll get better. Learn to live for the little things, and don't let anything stop you from doing that, cause it's the little things that make up life. Smoke a joint, paint a picture, dance naked just make sure you enjoy something................

Life is a blessing. But life is pointless. You think you MATTER in the miniscule moment you'll exist in this infinite time and space? No, ultimately you don't. You only matter to you and the ones that love you, and don't say no one loves you cause I wouldn't believe that. Life is full of endless possibilities so never give up cause you never know. But you'll never know unless you try. Christ I sound like a fag saying this, but it's true. Whenever life gets to be too much, let out a big scream, punch something, if you play music, jam hard, or listen hard. Then wind down with your favorite book or movie. It helps, trust me.

4. Vag

Vag Member

So your basically saying do things and keep your mind off it

5. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

you might have a problem if that feeling goes on into your 20's

6. TundraLotus

TundraLotus Member

something in modern life that is lacking
    is MEANING to it
    and so, you must make your own, create your own
    pour your own meaning into events of the day
    and give them value

and i think what FNA was saying was..you just gotta let yourself FEEL, though he was a bit reserved to say it, he had good words, tho he didnt sound like a 'fag', whatever that is.

peace bro

7. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

That sounds a lot like me when I was 17, too.
    The good news is that, like so much acne, it will most likely dissapate in a few years.

8. FNA

FNA Member

Well, what I'm trying to say is that you have to find joy in the little things in life. If you stress all day about the big shit that matters, then life isn't worth living. You should pay attention to all that impotant shit, but don't let it dictate your life. For example, what good is working 12 hours a day for a lot of money if you never have the time to enjoy it. Also, you have to make time to do constructive things that you enjoy doing, not that you'll get benefits from, something to feel proud about.

It's like a poor mother who struggles to pay the bills, and has five children. She'll work hard for her children, harder than she needs to, but she'll make sure each of those kids gets a piece of candy every week just to see the joy on their faces, even though the creditors might soon come for the house. But is she supposed to live each day until then seeing the dissapointment on their faces instead of that joy?

9. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

There is a cure and its called work. Earn what you want, do something that entertains you to get it. Work will never be "fun" but you can make it interesting and worthwhile. Human beings are SUPPOSED to work. You can work at making art or growing food, repairing cars or pushing papers, but everybody has to work, even bums.

10. cymru_jules

cymru_jules Member

I don't want to label it teen angst as it's such a put down, but fret not - how you're feeling is totally normal. Even happy highly attractive fit girlies feel the same way, which surprised me when I was in my late teens as I thought they had it made!

I do wonder if these feelings are sort of built into us as instinct, though not sure for what exact purpose. I agree that doing something to occupy the mind, me it a job or whatever helps a lot!

11. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

only you can claim responsibility for your feelings.

12. Gloria

Gloria Member

Oh Yea, Dudes, The Life Is Shit!

13. smdicjerry

smdicjerry Member

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF LIFE SUCK I BE THE HAPPTEST MAN IN THE WORLD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

life sucks.... then ya die.

i feel that way too

smoke pot ya don't notice it so much

peace and love :)

15. sellekenblour

sellekenblour Member