Life has took a turn

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Darius, May 13, 2004.

1. Darius

Darius Member

Well i got kicked out of my moms house to be warmly accepted at my dads house. We've always talked about getting his old bike out of retirment and passing it down to me but were finally takeing it into the shop this weekned and i should be rideing next week. Life which seems so hard sometimes really gives you a treat here and there and i thought id share. Im sure no one cares but yea its an old 84 honda cruiser. Sexy as hell for my size. Not to big and not to small since i am the same height as my dad it should turn out perfect or at least i hope.

i can vent about my mother and my relationship but there is way to much to vent so ill keep it simple and say that it is good to have my dads side of the family backing me up when my mother lost potential, which i dont blame her. I've only been out of school for a month in which i have been at the doctors for half the time. She doesnt see much in me and i cant hate her for it. I'll just say with God with me it almost feels like a learning experience already and im still a week deep in this new "life" Im telling you the Lord works through me like a madman and im more thankful than ever. Even In these rough times. It feels good to have God in my heart...

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It will get better as you get older. My parents always said that and I was like, "Fuck you! You don't know shit!" and I still feel that way sometimes....But even now, when I'm only 19, things that my family and I used to flip out and try to kill each other over seem so stupid and trivial. Because they were....

Do I sound like a mom now? Because I am! That probably had a lot to do with it. Maybe, after you have kids, you just accept that life is shitty and spend the rest of your life trying to make everyone else feel better.

I kind of forgot what this post was about. I'll read it again later. :)

3. Darius

Darius Member

i think i caught myself before i found my disaster and id like to thank God had alot to do with that since he has been in my life throughout childhood and forgotten as a teenager but not only God but i was on the road to being a junkie. I think the night i was going to try cocaine i stumbled apon ecstasy and it has changed my life for the better. I have quit so much since then and have all around changed as a person. I've always been respectful but it has reminded me that i used to be a person that i almost forgot.

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Darius don't be sad. PM me if you want to talk, because I have alot going on right now too and would love to swap recent stories of stress. peace.

5. metro

metro self-banned

Have fun with your bike and hope things work out with you and your mom! Alot of people don't "get along" with their parents at your age, things will look up[​IMG]
    (edit): I guess I don't actually know your age, that's your post number, whoops!
    take care- metro

6. Darius

Darius Member

im 18 sooo alot of shits going on in my life but yea like i said its all makeing more and more since as i put it in perspective and i appreciate everyones concern as well but be happy for me because im happy for myself, somewhat.

Feel free to PM me anytime lynsey and if anyone is ever interested with my life i keep a livejournal username unexplainedart. Its a bit rough from time to time especially latley but i usually just share my wit...

Heres the link for youz lazy bastards

http://www.livejournal.com/users/unexplainedart/

7. butterfly

butterfly Member

Taken a turn. TAKEN.

8. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

fancy taking me fer a spin on yer bike?

9. Darius

Darius Member

Its funny i swear i have promised about 30 people for a spin on my bike already and its not even in my name yet :)

but hell you made the list

10. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

yay!

thankye mr. darius

11. Darius

Darius Member

Lynsey i never have enough buddys to chat about my love problems and being as perdy as you are i know you have some yourself :)

12. Darius

Darius Member

wow thats weird how you can gain a reputation with each thread you make and its kinda funny that this thread has gave me the label of "Dickhead"

Hey man its how you feel... I'd just like to know why dickhead? I personally like smartass more but if dickhead fits me i guess im a dickhead :(