Life Flashes by, before you die, is this really true?

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by myself, Apr 7, 2007.

1. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

thats rubbish they should ban the sale of volts !!!! and ban the National Voltage association. Any criminal armed with a volt could kill you

2. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I was nearly strangled to death...on accident. (I was giving a boy a shoulder ride and tripped over...He didnt let go of my neck) anyways before he let go I saw something that looked like my life go by very quickly in a series of flashes and a feeling of 'acceptace'.
    :troll:

I dont think it has any religeous significance though, maybe just some kind of reaction in the brain. :H

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

probably depends to some degree on the individual, but for most people, i VERY strongly suspect, this is a pure bull plot device invented by fiction authors.

=^^=
    .../\...

4. madcap

madcap Member

nobody knows for sure do they? I believe that you will conciously look back on your life if you KNOW you are about to die, even in a flash, but not if you don't know you're about to die no...

5. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

I think the soul takes time to evaluate work done and progress on Earth in this incarnation before death, but whether or not its directly before or infact this evaluation comes at a slower pace i dont know. Maybe it varies. I just think therd have to be some kind of looking back, in order for your spirit to know what to do after "death"

6. cephlasparks

cephlasparks Member

Yes. I got bored of looking at my past flashing by and just switched it off. All I saw was a holy bottle of ambrosiac fluid that I couldn't devour. Thus here I am. And so is a bottle.