License to be anywhere without suspision

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by swazo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Get a camera. Seriously.

"Why are you here, this is off limits"

"Oh sorry, I was just taking pictures"

Blazing has never been easier now.

2. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

This man speaks the truth.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Yup just sitting in the back of a taco bell parking lot with a fat blunt going around and someone comes up "hey I noticed that fat log your smoking on there and saw the smoke pouring out.. why are you here?"... "oh just taking pictures, see this camera here?".. "oh okay.. carry on then"

4. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

^ if you're retarded about your smoking, then yes, you're fucked.

if you have common sense. its not difficult.

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

a broom works better, cause people screen janitors out of their minds, they relegate them to the scenery.

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

It's not being retarded.. my point was that not everyone is gonna be walking into a forest or something where a camera is gonna save their ass, think about all the places people actually smoke weed and you'll realize this.

7. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Firstly, smoking behind a taco bell is stupid.

A camera has saved my ass more than once. If you have a bong in your truck and you're hotboxing it not paying attention to your surroundings, then yeah, you're fucked.

if you do however pay attention to your surroundings in a somewhat discrete area (ie not behind a taco bell) then I see no problem whipping out the camera,.

8. chocho

chocho Member

That's a really good idea man, but one question (not being an ass here, just curious). What if you are with like a bunch of people sitting around like hippies and someone comes. I mean you could quickly stand up and pretend to take pictures, but what about the rest of your friends? I mean they can't say "oh yeah, we were just making company" or anything like that, so what's up with that? Remember... i'm just throwing questions, nothing to get pissed off about.

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

swazo.. taco bell is prime for smoking. you just head in and get some good munchies after a nice session in the back..

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

LMFAO.

Thats good shit man, I dunno if Im just that baked or what, but thats hilarious- I am literally sittin here laughing at that shit.

But yeah, the camera is a good ass excuse, never thought of that. Im gonna try it next time I'm in a pinch and need an exit.

11. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

i didnt mean for large groups of people. if you're just out with 2 - 3 friends its prime.

12. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Quite irrelevant, but at the Pacific Greens medical club down in Santa Barbara, there's a Taco Bell across the street. They get insane business.

And the camera idea, that's a good one... hang it around your neck, they can't prove a thing...

13. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

It's a really good idea. When I take walks on the trail I bring my camera around my neck, and when people pass they must think I'm just out taking pics. Plus, my camera case is cushioned and has just enough space for my weed and pipe, so it's perfect!

When I smoke in parks I like to take a journal or book. When someone comes around I just tuck the pipe away and pic up a pen. Tortured artists DO NOT like to be bothered, and they need to go to diverse places for inspiration and stuff, so that's pretty safe as well. :)

Also, people don't usually stay and talk when you look like you're busy taking pictures or writing, so that's another perk.