Libras

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by crackforkids, May 17, 2004.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I have libra as rising, my moon, my saturn and my venus.That makes me the radical, amorous, creative, and hard to get along with hippie, I can't help being, even though I'm a capricorn.

2. ad_astra

ad_astra Member

Sun: Libra (sept. 27th)
    Moon: Aries
    Ascendant: Virgo
    Very indecisive...I'm always, ALWAYS thinking, I'm orderly, very active but can be lazy when I feel stressed, I like to consider myself an intellectual but intellect is in the eye of the beholder, and yes I am gullible but in no way is gullibility related to a person's intellegence it's about a person's level of trust, I am a libra to a 'T' but each of my zodiacal components is instilled deep within my personality. <3.

3. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

My brother was soooooooo lazy, he never did his work,he surfed on the internet all day (then again, so do I. But he did that at WORK.). And he's always kinda confused...lol.

Now, matches with Libra: Aquarius, Gemini, other Libras, Aries,leo, Segitarius.Sometimes pisces.

best matches: gemini,aquarius,other libra, an pisces (romance).

Now, about being smart. You can't put them in a catogory for smarts, because alot is genetic, but if it were depending on signs,the air signs win.

AIR SIGNS:
    Gemini: Generally the most intallectual.hard workers(while studying,but nowhere near Virgo.However gemini's try to get it in their long time memory, while Virgo just wants to get it over with), and work with the most LOGICAL WAYS.

Aquarius: Generally, due to their wide variety of intrests, have the highest general knowledge, unlike geminis who have alot of knowledge in one area.
    They are generally on seconed place for intelligence.They ANALYZE the best,and do the most net thinking.

Libra:They THINK the most. In other words they often muse when they're alone and stuff, the other air signs don't muse THAT often (although aquarians think of the future the most). They prominently work with net AND logical thinking.

Some other intallectual signs are: Segittarius ( They make great teachers, and have a whole library on specific subjects),Scorpio (They watch alot of documentaries,I once knew a guy in school.And BOY awas he smart.), Virgo(study,STUDY,work WORK! The most hardworking of all signs,of corse it's just to get everything over with.Or to reach a goal), Pisces( They live in a fantasy
    world, they are often artists,therefore are often equipted with photographic memory.), and Aries ( They often think of easy ways out, and best ways to cheat,which actually takes alot of effort.)

4. shelly-welly

shelly-welly Member

yea...im a libra....and it describes me pretty well, i dont know who said it but someone said libras are a little crazy in their own way, man i know what you mean. anyway, i dont really pay much attention to peoples signs so i wouldnt know if i was talking to another libra or what. but id like to meet one.
    libra=liberal

5. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

I aaaaaaaam LIBRA!

23. September - the first day of Libras... :)

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Libras kick ass :D

7. Tamee

Tamee naked

I'm a libra, but I don't put much thought into the meaning. It does fit me pretty damn well, though. I really like the way the word sounds, very pretty.
    Just got the thought of maybe naming my daughter "Libra".

8. Goldberry

Goldberry Member

my libra b-day is today! 5 oct :)

9. Tamee

Tamee naked

Happy Birthday Goldberry! Mine was on Saturday (Oct 2)

10. Doors_67

Doors_67 Member

im a libra, october 22 !! yay!!

11. gloom is beautiful

gloom is beautiful Member

why don't i hear anything about taurus...we're special too ya know
    the bull will kick all of your asses

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

cause this thread says Libra on it :D

13. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Taurus?? TAURUS?! Haven't you been paying any attention?? Libra is the best. :p

14. gloom is beautiful

gloom is beautiful Member

yea i don't see a taurus thread tho...WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ME?!?!?!?!?!

15. Soulless||Chaos

We don't hate you... :) You were just unfortunate enough to be born under a crappy sign! :eek: j/k :p :rolleyes:

16. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

17. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

That's not always true...hehehe..

18. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

raises hand.. libra here

19. Soulless||Chaos

Right on! We can always use another Libra!! :D

20. Soulless||Chaos