Libras

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by crackforkids, May 17, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

who else is a libra, what does it mean to you?

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I was bon on 2 October, that makes me a libra, obviously.
    My mum says I'm a typical libra. I've got the features and characteristics of the sign, pacific, liberal, romantic, indecisive (especially that!), diplomatic, a bit cynical, peace loving, lazy, attracted to nice things, etc etc...I think libra people are cool, i havent met any libra who I didnt get on with. we're generally very friendly and outgoing people...very hippish, hehe:)

go libras!

3. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

there are 2 Libras that i know and talk with on a regular basis but they're both kinda crazy in their own way. maybe i just attract wierd people or maybe Libras really are crazy. ^__^;

4. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Well, my manager is a libra, not a bad guy, I know one libra who is lazy but very friendly and i know another libra who is hard working and also very friendly.

So i guess it depends on the libra and his/her situation i know some libras who like the best and as such they work hard to get the best, and others who have it given to them who are lazy.

Besides i read somewhere out of the other air signs, libras are apperently the smartest.

AQUARIUS=Analysing
    GEMINI=logic
    Libra=Thinking

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Tis I a Libra...

6. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I'm a libra (11th October). I'm a fairly typical one too - got all the traits. My mum bought me this old school astrology cookbook from the 70s - cracked me up no end, the section on Libra anjd what we like to eat was SO me.
    but yeah.
    I like our sign.

i agree with ZePpeLinA - i get on with all the Libras that I have met, s'great.

7. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

hey woa, it would be so super cool if you made a thread with what your cookbook says about each sign and what they like to eat. it'd be really fun! ^_^

8. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

No Gemini's are the smartest by a long way, infact I'd say Gemini's are the smartest people in the Zodiac, followed by Virgo. I find Librans to be very gullable, my mum is one and many people at work I know are Librans and they are the easiest to pull jokes on :) I do like Libras alot though, my birth chart is full of Libra and I have it rising! I definatly have that famous Libra smile anyway it lets me get away with alot! hehe.

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

oct 13 here. no idea what libra traits are, but from what i read i am very lazy and indecisive. thats all i know

10. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Yeah, the Librans I know are all too lazy to even try and do well in school. I know school isn't a good way to measure intelligence or anything, but still, they'd be smart to know colleges look at that stuff kind of thing you know? So I agree that Librans aren't the smartest. I dunno if Gemini is though. I know Virgo is, I know two Virgos who're like geniuses.

11. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

im a libra...born october 1...i dont know much about libra traits either, but i am very indecisive...

12. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

aha, yeah, i'll bring in to school tonight (don't have a computer at home)
    it has HEAPS in it though - i might have to edit it down a bit, lol.

That's a huge call...I don't know if I agree with that...I know plenty of Libras who are academics, doing PhDs, Masters etc, getting straight As... granted, most of those are in humanities/arts/abstracty papers, (but still, who said maths was the only measure of intelligence? :) )
    i guess i don't agree that laziness nessicarily means that Librans "aren't the smartest"...

13. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

ya but i thought that each element had its specialty, you know like air=smarts
    Fire=Energy Water=Sentimental Earth=practical, common sense

I know some virgs that are smart others who aren't failours, but who fail to show some intellegence.

i don't think there smart i think its because of the fact that well give them a task an they will get the job done, goes for everything elese test, quizes, etc.

You know what i just thought, this is all based on sun sign isn't it, i think all have to look at an indviduals chart before i can figure out how smart they rally are.

but i heard that if there is at least some air sign in a persons chart whether or not its sun sign, rissing and etc its some sign of intellegence in them.

that plus no one will honestly admit that there inferior to another sign.

but ya some libras are guillable, i know another one who just got promoted to manager and he doesn't know what he's in for, i know what he's in for, but i don't think he knows what he's in for.

one of me good old libra friends from high school was actually thinking of going into a company called quixstar, i told him it seamed suspicious, but he didn't rally beleive me.

But its not to bad specially when jen has a shift, shes an aquarious so its intresting to have a "full deck" of air signs at any given time.

lots of talking, but i like aquarious because aquarians always cheer me up when i'm grumpy and libras feed the chatter.

14. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

haha, makes me think of the Libra i know at school. she talks 24/7, and if nobody's listening, she just talks to herself. it's amusing to say the least. XD

15. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I noticed that aquarious people tend to get along with libras, alot better then geminis, do you get along with libras alot better then geminis ????

I don't mind aqaurians around as they do cheer me up when i'm feeling blue, but i noticed that aquarians tend to go on alot better with libras.

16. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Honestly, I'm not sure, because I only have one Gemini friend and he's not around that often. There's a Gemini girl that I'm around with sometimes because she's good friends with my Leo friend (how ironic) but she ignores me. ^_^; So. I dunno. Sorry.

PS: I'm one of the quieter Aquarians thanks to a Pisces ascendent (you probably already knew that though 'cause I've mentioned it before).

17. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I'm more of the changing mood type of gemini i can be vary friendly because of my aquarious rissing and i can be vary mean as well.

18. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Your rising sign seems to wreak havoc on your mood, I know mine does. >_< Which is quite contradictory because I have Moon in Aquarius which makes me indifferent a lot of the time but sometimes something will happen and I get so upset I just break down and cry (makes me feel like a big baby). Yeah, that and I relate a lot to the whole feeling the mood thing. If I'm around someone who's depressed I usually get depressed with them, even though I'm trying to cheer them up. ^_^; It's a conspiracy.

19. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

My combo is Sun=Gemini Moon=Aries Rissing=Aquarious

I notice sometimes they all work with each other, other times they work aginst each other, i'm not the type to cry, i guess its because of aries in my chart.

But i wish i had an a libra moon instead, that way i whould be an complete air sign.

But i guess i'm a half air sign with gemini and aquarious.

20. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

:) some small writing you have there...maybe you should kick it up a notch and try a different text size instead of small...