Libetarian presidential nominee selected

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, May 24, 2020.

?

If you couldn’t vote republican or Democrats, which party would you for?

1. Green party

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Libertarian Party

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Labour party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. American independent party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Constitution Party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

And the winner is?

Jo Jorgensen

Yes it is a woman. So, what is her promise? What are the other parties and their nominations. I know there is the Green Party, and other parties. Perhaps it is time to consider, or look into the marginalized, third parties? Would you be willing to Vote for a third party?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If it would even make a dent, I'd consider voting for the Green Party because I like that! :) I think the environment is really important... :sunglasses:

I don't even know who their candidate is though

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

• apparently the Green National Convention will take place from July 9-12, 2020. They will elect 382 delegates. One of those candidates will simply need a majority vote to become the nominee for the 2020 Presidential Elections,

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

This is kind of cool, one of the guys in the running for the libertarian party presidential nominees was a performance artist by the name of Vermin Love Supreme. He came in third, taking just over 20 percent of the votes. Gotta love vermin,

56FE5D31-223E-42CC-AEBE-18443074597D.jpeg
    633B3D3B-0B0C-455E-9487-B2E51138E389.jpeg
    D780582A-7748-4CC5-9354-D0EEB053A1D7.jpeg

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

back when i used to waste my time voting, that's what i did. but then i realized that sending the message "one person in the country doesn't love the two party system" was not very productive.

6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

no matter how many parties there are, there still ends up being two sides. Left and right, just different degrees of it and they still have to work together, but do take sides. Depending on the left or right party, some things become of more importance. Like if green won. Would there be any buildings built? Housing? How extreme would it be? They negotiate for things within left and right sides, making deals for votes. You scratch my back On this issue I’ll scratch yours on that issue. We will vote to get things done, together

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes and no. it's not like there's a straight line, and it's just a matter of how far along that line you are. nowadays they have that grid that pops up everywhere on the internet:

[​IMG]
    (this is not my results, just an image from google)

it's probably not a perfect representation either, but more accurate than just saying degrees of right and left. and it's the reason we need more than two parties. the more parties there are, the more likely you are to find one that actually closely matches your views. that would be true even if it was a straight line spectrum, but even more true when you are measuring along both axes.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I only know how it is in Canada. 5 parties and them, for the most part stick and support each other no matter what. Making deals amongst themselves. Rarely, very rarely will someone cross the floor. This is considered going rogue. Unruly, not falling in line with the power plays.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well yeah, i suspect that's how it is most everywhere. only difference being the number of parties.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

well like with Bernie sanders and Hilary, some went rogue and didn’t vote for Hilary. Is Bernie sanders democratic in politics or at another degree on the left? Still left.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sure. but they're at completely different places on the left. which is why so many supporters of one refused to vote for the other; even though they're both left of center, they have completely different platforms. if anything, it just illustrates the need for additional party options, because left=democrat=democrat=left does not work for most people.

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Bernie sanders ran for the democratic leader because he is left, but still not a democrat. He is an independent in my opinion, he a a Labour Party supporter. He is not center left at all. The Center left, Democratic voters have shifted further left, moving the Center line further left by a majority of the people who vote that way.

Democrat say, Bernie, come on with us, we will support you, back you and work together, shift the line and people’s perceptions, he is still an independent under the guise of democrat. We both have the same goal. Crush the right at all cost. We can do this together. He knows he will get more votes under the democrats flag.. so he went there. It doesn’t mean his views changed.

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Independents have no identity politics . They decide the balances . If action in govt seems necessary ,
    then they will support one-party total dominance - which lasts a short while . Action completed - now
    return to discord and doing little good , doing little harm .

14. Yep, and Bernie didn't hand over his war chest to the DNC when he suspended his campaign. The operative being, suspended.

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Funny that, considering the independent refers to itself as a proudly liberal newspaper.

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

More funny , Independents are uncoordinated . Oops , sorry , waltzing on toes .

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

independants are uncoordinated liberals, so they coordinate with the democrats.

18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Parties reject the uncoordinated . Passing a juggling test is mandated .

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

What makes you think they are uncoordinated? I don’t agree with this, but why do you say that?

20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I came from an Independent family . We are religiously of the Divine Anarchy . We hear political
    parties crow about their power and organization and clever manipulations and visions of the Ideal ...
    ha ha ha . The crows we know in the forest speak more like we do .