libertarians posing as fredom fighters, progressives,leftists...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Red Fox VII, Sep 25, 2013.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

They could do more, they are not doing nothing. In the area I used to live the EPA caught a fracking outfit dumping into an abandoned coal mine, prosecuted a fracking mine water hauler for illegal dumps, Prosecuted a coal mine for illegal discharges into the Dunkard Creek resulting in a huge fish kill, all within a year or two. They would monitor my stream every month, year round for pollutants.

How many lost everything when the market crashed and companies folded in 2009? 401ks were never meant as a retirement fund. The big boys can't wait for you to sink your retirement money into the stock market so they can suck you dry. Think you can out guess them in the market, all by yourself? Even if you can, how about the poor working mother, the undereducated janitor, think they can play the market?

Well.......

During WWII the government spent massive amounts of money. Just because you're building tanks and pouring lead doesn't mean you're not spending money. Ever hear of War Bonds?

I never claimed to support everything Obama has done. But I also realize he can only do so much with the Republicans and Tea Party trying to stop him from doing anything.
    Obama care was the best we could get at this time, we should have a single payer system like every other developed country, but the aboved mentioned wouldn't let it happen.

Here we go with the NWO again.....

That's right, that's why labor unions were formed, they are the ones that died in order to get Federal labor laws passed.
    Ever hear of the Battle of Blair Mountain, the battle to unionize in West Virginia? 10,000 coal miners fought 3,000 strikebreakers. One million rounds fired.
    Ever hear of the Homestead Strike? 5,000 iron workers against the strike busting Pinkertons.

Do you support Unions?​

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

FYI MEAGAIN, cons think facts are like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

The EPA has failed to protect the Great Lakes from Nestles Theft, they also
    Didn't do anything about toxic chemicals from a company, blowing in the wind. Nor have they done anything about GMO's (which are creating 'super-weeds.') Also, things they do to allegedly "fight global warming," (like putting aerosols in our enviorment, is not healthy to eat or drink, yet the spray it from airplanes, with no concern for citizens.

Idk why you went from retirement to the stock market. The stock market is being manipulated, but not just by companies, again, it's the Government that has allowed companies to regulate the economy. Otherwise, banks and car companies would've went out of business, and better businesses would take their place. Instead, the government used OUR money to keep them from going backrupt. That's not true capitalism.

Have you ever heard of the military-industrial complex?? There's certain companies who benefit from our war mongering. THEY probably made money, allowing them to spend more, with in turn, created jobs and wealth. All Liberals want to do is create Government jobs, despite the fact the government is already too big and invasive. The average American spends more on the government than their home.

I think we need infrastructure bad, but government doesn't get anything we need done. Here in Ga, we've been paying an extra penny on everydollar to "fix the roads," and they've done nothing in 2 years! Government is robbery. We pay all this money, and hardly get anything back. Even with programs Liberals love so much, I think we're getting ripped off. 18 trillion in debt, meanwhile Texas can't even afford to pave roads anymore. And the Liberal ideas are to cut nothing, and spend more

I don't believe that! The biggest insurance companies in the US were behind ObamaCare. Suddenly Liberals trust big companies? Plus, Obama is a continuation of Bush and the Bush Doctrine. Obama is a liar, everything he said in his campaign was propaganda. He even Emailed the banksters telling them to "ignore the campaign rhetoric." I can't believe you guys have ANY trust for that jerk. He Drone strikes underage kids, who arent involved in terrorism at all! The guy will go down in history as the most corrupt president ever, I believe even over nixon. He's expanded the war on terror 100X over, and he violates our constitution with every other law!!

The NWO has been admitted. Go with the rest of you Liberal Bretherin and just support it. What is better to Liberals than taking wealth from America, and giving it to africa?? That's the type of theft you support anyway!?

Not really. I don't think one should be forced to join unions,and I don't think it's fair they make more than your average joe. (an extra 200$)
    Plus, most union workers are public employees. Government, who is already making wayy more than the regular American. I think we need less government jobs, unions, taxes and, wars, and we'd be okay. I think people should unionize themselves with no hiarchy, and at no expense to the taxpayer, and I'd support that. If you work a slave job (they're still out there,) you shouldn't work for less than the work is worth, and companies would be forced to listen to us.

We're living in a police state, created by government. I don't believe we should keep putting money into a broken system, it doesn't work. We're delaying the blow, nothing more. But when it hits, every dollar will be worthless. Yet, Liberals support the governments side. They support spending more, and taking more freedoms away! you guy will go down on the wrong side of history, for supporting a war mongering dictator like Obama...

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Actually, no! Stealing property from someone else, is not helping. Plus, you support abortion, which is murder. One could also argue the Government should protect the babies rights. But no, it shouldn't be on me to pay someone else's insurance. Esp when the insurance companies are behind that ridiculice law to begin with. You think it's their intentions to help people?

Plus, I never said anyone should work for free. But we pay WAY more than just salaries/pensions. We are wasting billions of dollars, using it to bribe countries like Egypt. It's easy to spend money that's not yours- the government throws our money away practically.

That's why I'm always knocking on Liberals. You're either ignoring the fact that government sucks, and does hardly any good, or you believe they are actually helping us.

Most people never get a dime of their tax money back, once the government steals it from their checks.

5. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

You sounds more and more right wing to me. ^_^

6. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Government hardly helps anyone? Every day as I drive into New Haven I see construction being done in the city, state funded construction, and without it, the city would soon crumble apart.

How is government not doing anything and yet at the same time critically important to the continued existence of our cities?

7. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Maybe you expect the miraculous, or else you expect perfection from a government composed of imperfect human beings.

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

This is Liberal Propaganda. It's companies who build up our cities, not government. Obama has the same rhetoric, that if we don't give money to government, we'll have no infrastructure. Firstly, government does a really lousy job fixing the roads. I live by ATL, and it is more congested than NYC. Instead of adding extra lanes, or selling land to private businesses to build their own (better) road, the government would rather people wait in traffic 3 hours everyday (no exaggeration.)

The other thing Liberals like to say; "Without government, people would be starving in the street." Let me clear it up, you NEED a house to be on foodstamps- if you're living on the street, the government says fuck you.

Furthermore, the government can't really give us anything. They steal our money, and spend it in our name. The GSA allegedly stops government waste, yet they had a "four-day Las Vegas-area conference in 2010 that cost taxpayers over $822,000." Do you know what that money could be used for?

18 trillion dollars is pallets filling up manhatten with 100$ bills. We are NOT getting our moneys worth. The government is stealing and appropriating funds to their buddies, THAT'S why we've been seeing the transfer of wealth, not because we don't have enough foodstamps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHI9PDh6GM

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I expect nothing. I would be the happiest guy in the world, if government didn't tax me, and I didn't have ANY of the so-called "benefits" of government. They are the 1%, and they're working together to rob us.Washington DC is the richest county in the US. So I hope you wake up fast, because they're NOT looking out for us, we need to look out for ourselves. And the money they STOLE from us, would've went further if WE got it- not the Banks and foreign countries!!

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Btw- I am right wing. I believe in the Right to bear arms, and Civil Liberties found in the Constitution.

Liberalism is counter-productive and it's dragging us to government tyranny. I've not heard 1 single liberal disapprove of Obama's constitutional violations. A man, who is virtually the same as Bush, is now untouchable cause he lies better, and is on "the other team"

You all need to wake up. I can't believe people can be so dumb to take a politician on his word, and not even question his policies!!

11. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

It's liberal to believe that taxation is necessary. It's not stealing, you are simply "pulling your weight" and that's what's needed for a nation to run.

I could care less about the small sum that is taken from my paychecks in order to go towards this country's prosperity, and the mutual benefit of all it's citizens. It's a minor expense I'm willing to pay in order to live in America.

12. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

I would be pleased to have the minimum wage raised, even if I have to pay slightly more to the government in taxes. I'll still be making more than I am now under the current minimum wage.

13. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

It's not going toward prosperity. You liberals are fucking brainwashed. They Steal it and WASTE it. They're also taking away our freedom, so what are we paying for? You liberals will never get it. It's useless to even talk to you guys, you've been listening to Obama's lies too long...

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm gonna go start my own topic, about how Liberals CLAIM to be freedom fighters, when all they want is more government intrusion on our personal lives!!

15. MeAgain

STP........I have nothing more to say.

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Cons would love to destroy the minimum wage, so they could get away with paying you and everybody else 50 cents an hour.

Corporate CEO pay is up 600% in the last ten years. How much has everyone elses gone up? Less than zero percent. In fact wages have gone down, because the cons sent all the factory jobs to China and replaced them with minimum wage Mcjobs.

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

That's fine man. I did answer you, right? We can agree to disagree.

18. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

It's obvious to me that the brainwashed ones are those listening to Glen Beck and co. about how this country can ride on the back of an unregulated corporate America to a place of unprecedented prosperity and how it's the taxes that are breaking our backs. Yeah right, I come from a working class background and taxation was never my problem. My problem was, I've never been able to obtain a job paying me more than $9-10 an hour. The taxes are not an issue for me, the horrendous minimum wage is.

The jobs at the bottom are monotonous, stressful, and extremely competitive. I've been working under the table since I was 14, and I'm 30 now. 16 years in the workforce I've worked many kinds f low wage jobs, from retail, customer service, construction and warehouse work, to substitute teaching and telemarketing type stuff.

Taxation has never been the issue. What is the issue is HOW LOW THESE JOBS PAY.

Not enough to live off of while working a 40 hour week at them.

I value my time more than I value money, which is to say I believe that life is more than money.

I don't believe I should be forced to work more than 40 hours in a work week, just because I'm at a job that pays me minimum wage.

And I will continue to side with those fighting for a higher standard of living for those working these kinds of jobs, as we will not go away, and we deserve better than how we've been treated.

19. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Im very tempted to make a personal attack, but I'd probably get banned for another month.

We agree that we deserve more. How about, WE DESERVE THE MONEY WE EARNED?? You know how much an extra 100$ per week could do for me??

I'm paying into a pot for a system that does NOTHING for me! It's not sustainable- the government is collapsing, and I'm gonna laugh my ass off at the no-brain Liberals who think government suddenly cares about us, after they've already robbed us blind.

You think Obama is regulating his sponsors? Fat chance!

I honestly can't believe people can be so dumb. I am beyond myself right now.You're supporting everything Bush did, cause the president is a dem :rolleyes:

I thought you were RJ's alter-ego when you posted these ignorant pro-leftist topic.

I actually work toward freedom, you are working against it. Banning guns, large soft drinks and, having complete government control/spying- may sound like utopia to you- but it sounds like HELL to me, and citizens WONT stand for it!!!

20. MeAgain

Yeah we can agree on that.