Liberals posing as freedom fighters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StpLSD25, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Sig

Sig Senior Member

And here we stand, on opposite sides of the line.

2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Yes, I have. I have cited history, the ACLU, direct laws and, most is common knowledge. It's Liberals who have no counter-argument.

Crazies who believe the "end is near," are typically Christian, Muslim or believe in some type of hereafter. I'm a logical thinker, I believe what I can sense. (see, touch, taste, feel; ) "God" and, "the end of the world," are both things that can not be proven.

I believe mankind has a much better chance of ending, then the world as a whole. But I am specifically talking about government- and with regards to government, they are rapidly approching their end. There's only so much fait money one can print, there's so much debt one can accumulate, there's only so many wars you can start and, there's only so many times a government can break their own laws, before shit hits the fan and, karma takes the wheel.

I knew liberals wouldn't want to hear that, though.

But our government is actually "shut down" today. (probably closed for a few hours)

3. odonII

odonII O

So, you think the end of the world is coming, but you are not crazy?

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

The end of the world is no where near coming. The world will LONG out live us humans- it is merely a floating rock. I said the American government is ending. If liberals think society is entwined with government, then, your idea of "society" is ending. They've lost legitimacy.

5. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Ahh ok. It was a typo. I fixed it/\

6. odonII

odonII O

Ok.

I think I might have added something more by then.

odon or O is fine - save yourself some time.

7. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Where's the link?

I think every country has different cultures and, can have different solutions. America has a Constitution and Rule of law, opposing Government Superiority. Even Hammurabi's code, said government is not above the law. But American government today, think their above the law, and that's not sustainable. I feel that more people in Brittan support government control. I believe that's due to lack of land, lack of homes, lack of private farms etc. But you're not free from MultiNational corperations either.

Yes; Our Constitution, and Rule Of Law. I can see why Brittish people don't see the significance, but for Americans to ignore it, means government is clear to keep taking our Rights.

You guys don't have many of the rights we have. We have Rights that were meant to protect us from government, being violated everyday
    That's why I said, I can't speak for the UK.

I feel like I answered the wrong post now.

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Just to make things clear, and STP can correct me on this.

STP and those who share his views probably fall into the category of the political philosophy "Strict Constructivism", which means to interpret the Constitution literally, and those who feel there is very little gray area to debate upon. This falls into the analogy of a "layer cake" structure of the U.S. Constitution.

---

I disagree with STP, but see his point of view on an issue by issue basis and sometimes we find common ground, but for a lot of things I believe that there are lots of gray areas of interpretation in the Constitution, that the courts have interpreted to fill in those gray areas like (Schenck v. United States, and Roe v. Wade). I believe in "Marble Cake" political analogy.

I still very much feel that this nation is doing a balancing act between Federal Rights and States Right, and that this process and battle is a good thing, as long as it maintains a level of civility.

I don't think the Founders had everything figured out at the onset of the first rollout of Constitution with the Bill of Rights tacked on to it.

I honestly think a good bipartisan issue that needs to be proposed by the citizens of the USA, is an amendment banning the use of gerrymandering districts, that would help ensure a better Democratic-Republic in this country.

9. odonII

odonII O

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I just think the first 10 Amendments mean exactly what they say, and giving those away, is like giving our country away. I don't think the Founders had everything right however. (Or Blacks, Natives and, women would also be protected by our Constitution; ) On the Other hand, I think they gave us the tools to identify tyranny, as they knew first hand, what it was.

The protections in the Constitution are non-negotiable. Either we have the freedom to speak freely and protest the government, or we don't; Either we're free from unconstitutional searches and seizures, or we're not.

At this point, I no longer believe we live in a free country. The Constitution is not just suggestions, they are our freedoms this country was founded from; it is the "free" in our "free country." To suddenly say the Constitution doesn't matter, is giving up on the American Rule of Law.

Furthermore, if we didn't have our "bill of rights," what protections would we have from the government?

I think it's more dire today,that we're protected from government, as opposed to being protected from corperations by government. (Especially since that evidently isn't working.)

I think some people trust the government too much, and others like myself, just want to see that government isn't overstepping it's bounds. However, it is and, it has been for about 100 years. (The same time the Banksters took control of our currency.)

I don't get why people put so much faith in government, when obviously they're working for corperations, against our freedom. Corp.'s have only been able to develop control, due to government power.

The government truly doesn't have the Right to take our Right's from us (even though they do it a lot.)Our Rights are Human Rights, they come from being human, not from Government. So I know the founders weren't right on everything, but they were on our Bill of Rights and, for government to takes those Rights away, makes them illegitimate. I don't see anyway around those facts, or anything 'better' we're getting in exchange. I think Liberals are falling for the big lie, (which is Obama,) and believing suddenly things are getting better, when we're still heading to tyranny and an economic collapse.

11. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]

I guess I'm more of a Libertarian than STP.

13. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Filthy Canadian lies!!! ;)

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Libertarian is more Right I think. You are far, far, left. I'm just over the Right side.

Idc what I'm considered. But, you're far from Libertarian- you're always dissing our views. I think you're a liberal, who strays away from Authoritarianism. But, with Liberal ideals; ....hmmmm....

Let me just say, it's open for interpretation, whether they're against authoritarianism, or directly comply with it. Especially these days, when Liberals have their "lesser evil" in office...

15. eggsprog

Na, looks to me like it says that I'm more libertarian than you. Must be that you're against women's right to choose. You're all for individual freedoms, unless someone is doing something that you disagree with, right?

16. odonII

odonII O

I'm drifting further left. Perhaps I 'strongly' agreed/disagreed a little bit more this time.

[​IMG]

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Um, no. I believe in the Right to life. I don't think women have the Right to take another's life away from them. Liberals call this murder a "choice" and call the baby a "fetus" and call the women killing a baby a "Right." These are just ways of normalizing population control. I understand there are women who virtually can't afford a child, but there's also tons of women who can't conceive, and would love to adopt a baby. There's no valid argument for killing a baby. And btw, that's all I'm against, because it is murder.

Gay Marriage- I don't think government should be involved.

Drug war- I think government should end it.

Infact, I don't need to prove my ideologies to you, because you're ideals are far from freedom.

I am against abortion because I believe in the teachings of Buddha. That 'fetus' is a living thing. I also believe no one has the Right to damage anothers property; The fetus is their own person, their body is THEIR property, not the women's. She should've taken proper measures before hand. We have Birth Control, condoms and, plan B; to claim women couldn't have avoided pregnancy, is an outright lie. Even in the case of rape (as liberals use to excuse their death panel,) plan B can still be used the day after, to abort the (possible) pregnancy.

Ron Paul is against abortion, and he's the face of Libertarianism.

You are totally different than us. Taxing the rich, extreme government regulations, paper money and, government programs like: (the EPA, FDA,CIA and, Social security, ) are not supported by Libertarianism.

Therefore, the graph doesn't mean anything.

Liberals want government to be our mom, and take care of every little problem. Libertarianism is about self sufficency; People can do whatever they want to their property, but don't expect government bail outs for your own stupid mistakes.

18. eggsprog

I feel like some of the questions should have an 'Unsure' or 'No opinion' option, because there were a couple that I just said agree or disagree, but didn't really have an answer based on the way it was worded.

19. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Yeah, I thought that as well considering how many were worded.

20. odonII

odonII O

Yeah, there were a few questions like that for me, too. I think there were enough questions to get a general idea. I doubt those few would have swung it too far either way. It's an average of similar leanings, isn't it? How much more to the left did you want to go? :p