liberal schools

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by hippie_chick, Jan 19, 2005.

1. amberfilter

amberfilter Member

i know all about ignorant and conservative folks, but ive found the key to fitting in is within oneself, being comfortable with what you have to offer and not conforming. ive changed scenery more than most, but thats just a diversion. there are good kids everywhere.[/QUOTE]
    that is an excellent statement there made by wayfaringstranger.
    It will get you by for sure when you don't know if there is a perfect place for you. All places have ups and downs and I think a good philosophy will help you make the most of your life no matter where you live.

2. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

That's my brothers school! Very liberal and very cool.

3. sunshineforyou

sunshineforyou Member

4. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

You gotta check out manchester collage in Indiana... it officially a business collage but you'd never geuss unless someone told you. really hip. home of the first "Peace Studies" degree. thats getting huge now.

5. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

ooh! ooh! Oberlin! ooh! come here to Oberlin, we'll show you a good time!

6. royharper

royharper Member

i go to state school and there's plenty of liberal-minded people and professors. granted, there are a lot of sheep and rednecks as well. It's an interesting mix. My school (univ. of memphis) is not exactly cool or anything, but i'm getting a free education; saving the crazy fucking loans for grad school.

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

St. Mary's College Of Maryland

8. DeadheadHippieForPea

DeadheadHippieForPea Member

im going to green mountain college this fall and im sooo excited..its a very hippie college...:) u definatly should look into it